Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Saturday Consolidation Oct 21, 2012, 06:41 Julio

Nintendo will investigate, find out there was 'underage' employment (is there such a thing in China?), and tell Foxconn they were bad.

Then everything will go back to normal and the underage employees will churn out their Apple and Nintendo products.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Saturday Consolidation Oct 21, 2012, 04:54 Numinar

Well I'm excited. Under Bungie Halo was it's own, unique thing that set trends instead of following them. Trends that are not so popular around these parts I know but ones I appreciate. I for one like the fruit loops. The original Halo felt like a first person science fiction version of Myth:The Fallen Lords, and that was fresh. As long as it sticks with that sandbox approach I'll be all over it,  

3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Oct 20, 2012, 23:04 Linksil

I'm REALLY digging the live action web series they're running up to launch. Halo 4 forward unto dawn. First three eps are out on youtube... 15 mins each.  
Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.

2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Oct 20, 2012, 19:29 Lokust

Could Halo 4 possibly look less interesting?  

1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Oct 20, 2012, 15:06 Wallshadows

So will Halo 4 drop the color scheme where landscape, aliens and guns come from the Fruit Loop universe?  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo