Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Warners Sets -Justice League- For 2015. Thanks Ant.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 20, 2012, 12:04 Jivaro

Acleacius wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 02:05:
Alpha Protocol 75% off on Steam $4.99 US, 10 hours left.

Not cheap enough.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 20, 2012, 11:45 nin

New Supes does look good, but Zack Snyder knows how to cut a trailer. His problem is his movies...

As for the JL movie, I'm not sure how they're going to pull it off. Is Cavill signed for those too? I can't see the idea of "we're use established actors for the character movies and then recast for the JL" going over well...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 20, 2012, 04:59 Jerykk

I don't think this is going to work out very well. Marvel took the right approach in introducing the characters in their own respective films before creating the team-up film. They also made sure to retain the same actors (except for the Hulk).

Conversely, the DC films have been a mess. As far as I know, the Flash and Wonder Woman movies have been scrapped. GL bombed. Superman Returns was disappointing. Christian Bale won't be reprising his role as Batman. Also, the different movies have completely different tones. I just don't see Nolan's Batman or Superman existing in the same universe as Green Lantern.

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 20, 2012, 02:05 Acleacius

Alpha Protocol 75% off on Steam $4.99 US, 10 hours left.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 19, 2012, 19:52 Cutter

Better yet, how will they handle the Flash? He was one of my faves as a kid - had over 200 Flash comics at one point. I really hated how they've portrayed him as a moron in the new JL cartoons. Barry Allen was a scientist for Christ's sake! And they've generally made him really ineffective - like the old Aquaman was. I suspect they'll probably be going for a grittier, more adult version of all the heroes concerned to appeal to the adults. At least, they should at any rate. I could care less about the actors portraying them than how the characters themselves are portrayed. I admit I'm really stoked to see the new Supes. Let's face it, those teaser trailers with Cavill are pretty damn good.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo