Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Game Reviews Oct 20, 2012, 06:07 J

Ah, so that's the late game non-lethal skewing quest bug people were referring to. Makes sense.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Game Reviews Oct 20, 2012, 04:01 Jerykk

Xil wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 02:28:
J wrote on Oct 19, 2012, 20:01:
Dishonored is the second game where I've played it through again and I've found overlooked areas, new tricks and combinations, and subsequently more appreciation for what's gone into the game. The other game which left me feeling this way was the original Deus Ex.

I'm finding it very hard to fault.

only thing that really annoyed me was the fact that even knocking granny out in the sewers (so not killing her) eventually ruins your clean hands achievement, it won't show up in the stats and you won't know till you reach the end and think wtf where is my achievement. and you start looking online....

That's a bug which should be fixed in the upcoming patch. Also, spoilers.

10. Re: Game Reviews Oct 20, 2012, 02:28 Xil

J wrote on Oct 19, 2012, 20:01:
Dishonored is the second game where I've played it through again and I've found overlooked areas, new tricks and combinations, and subsequently more appreciation for what's gone into the game. The other game which left me feeling this way was the original Deus Ex.

only thing that really annoyed me was the fact that even knocking granny out in the sewers (so not killing her) eventually ruins your clean hands achievement, it won't show up in the stats and you won't know till you reach the end and think wtf where is my achievement. and you start looking online....

9. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 20:03 Yifes

X-COM is amazing. Classic/ironman is kicking my ass...on my 5th attempt now. I can't believe people have beaten it on impossible/ironman already.

Dishonored? I'll check it out when it's on sale.

8. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 20:01 J

7. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 14:03 Burrito of Peace

Heh, I'm of a different opinion.

I find Dishonored...uninspiring. It's not bad but it doesn't excel in any one area that hasn't already been done in a previous game, sometimes better. It's this weird amalgamation of Thief and Bioshock in terms of mechanics, abilities and upgrade options and it just doesn't flow well for me.

On the other hand, Xcom fucking rocks. Now if it would stop crashing when I alt-tab out of it when it is in windowed mode, it would be perfect.

6. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 13:42 Verno

Indeed, can't say enough good about Dishonored. It isn't perfect but its one of the best original efforts I've seen in a long time.  

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling

5. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 13:05 Pineapple Ferguson

nin wrote on Oct 19, 2012, 10:23:
Threeview: Dishonored reviewed by a critic, an analyst, and an academic
Read more at http://venturebeat.com/2012/10/18/threeview-dishonored/#fDTVPowyR42GbJ3J.99

And they all like it!

Because it is freakin awesome.

4. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 11:17 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Oct 19, 2012, 10:48:
Anyone play Of Orcs and Men yet?!
Not yet, I need money first

3. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 10:48 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 19, 2012, 10:35:
XCom is awesome. That is all

I'm on the final mish now. And yes, yes it is. Forget DLC they need to get a complete expansion out for it ASAP - and a level editor/randomizer!

Anyone play Of Orcs and Men yet?!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 10:35 InBlack

XCom is awesome. That is all  

I have a nifty blue line!

1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 19, 2012, 10:23 nin

Threeview: Dishonored reviewed by a critic, an analyst, and an academic
Read more at http://venturebeat.com/2012/10/18/threeview-dishonored/#fDTVPowyR42GbJ3J.99

And they all like it!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo