Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper Elite V2 DLC Released

Steam News announces the release of The Landwehr Canal Pack, offering new DLC for Sniper Elite V2:

"The Landwehr Canal Pack" provides another brand new single-player mission and three new weapons. The Landwehr Canal mission tasks players with taking out three German generals as they convene in night-time Berlin.

This challenging mission requires players to devise their own plan for success, and provides a stern test of skill, cunning and ingenuity. The pack also grants access to two new sniper rifles: The Lee Enfield Mk. III and the Japanese Type 99. The addition of an MP44 SMG rounds out the pack.

View
2. Re: Sniper Elite V2 DLC Released Oct 18, 2012, 23:46 netnerd85

I like this game but come on, the MP44 should be standard! Waiting for the free DLC they said they would release. I don't feel as if new weapons should ever be sold as DLC, I would never buy them seperately. But they have a new mission and I value that at $2.50. I'll be waiting for a sale to pick up the DLCs.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 18, 21:01 Re: Sniper Elite V2 DLC Released J
>> 2. Oct 18, 23:46 Re: Sniper Elite V2 DLC Released netnerd85
  3. Oct 18, 23:47  Re: Sniper Elite V2 DLC Released nin

footer

Blue's News logo