Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Game Reviews Oct 18, 2012, 08:43 nin

J wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 05:02:
This is what I mean. I hit some pretty serious bugs in the alien base so now I'm waiting for the game to be patched.

When it runs right it's awesome, but some of those bugs are one hell of a speed bump

Damn, that's quite a list...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Game Reviews Oct 18, 2012, 05:02 J

This is what I mean. I hit some pretty serious bugs in the alien base so now I'm waiting for the game to be patched.

When it runs right it's awesome, but some of those bugs are one hell of a speed bump

8. Re: Game Reviews Oct 18, 2012, 04:50 InBlack

What do you mean you are waiting for XCom to be patched???  

I have a nifty blue line!

7. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 19:46 J

And that's how it should be. DX:HR suffered with making non-lethal too easy and then giving lots of rewards for it. Too many in fact.

I'm on my second playthrough now. My first one was about twenty hours, and I was rushing near the end because I thought I had almost finished and that thought stuck with me.

I'm appreciating it more on the second playthrough as I am discovering things I missed the first time around, even though I was trying to catch as much as possible on the first playthrough.

It's easily tiding me over whilst I wait for XCOM to be patched.

6. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 15:31 Prez

My son is playing Dishonored and is really liking it. His main complaint is that the game kind of punishes you for killing things but then keeps giving you new tools to kill things with.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 14:11 TychoCelchuuu

It is a mix of BioShock and Thief, but it's just as good as either of those. It's a wonderful game.  

4. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 12:26 PHJF

I haven't seen anything that makes it look like more than a mix of BioShock and Thief, and not half as good as either.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 12:08 Verno

Xil wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 11:11:
I have to say I am really enjoying Dishonored atm, been going through all the mission without a single kill, been hard but good fun and there are so many different ways to reach a target or do something. good game

Agreed, I find its criminally underrated by the internet hivemind in general. Lots of "oh I'll just get it on the Steam sale" posts on various forums which is frustrating, it is exactly the kind of original singleplayer game we should be seeing more of. Good length, decent amount of depth, very original setting and awesome gameplay which is accommodating to different styles.

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Intruders, Coherence, The Rover

2. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 11:37 sauron

That review of Riders of Rohan is very impressive. I'm only playing GW2 right now but the rest of my guild has jumped back to LOTRO for the Rohan expansion, and they are having a REALLY good time. They keep telling me how fun it is on Teamspeak (the main guild channel covers both games).

Sounds like Turbine delivered the goods.

Kittens!

1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 17, 2012, 11:11 Xil

I have to say I am really enjoying Dishonored atm, been going through all the mission without a single kill, been hard but good fun and there are so many different ways to reach a target or do something. good game  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo