Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2012, 20:42 Mr. Tact

sliv wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 12:17:
you can't paint all religion the same color and if you do, then you are ignorant about religion
Well, that would depend on the color you are using. If the color signifies believing in the cosmic teapot, then yeah you can.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2012, 12:17 sliv

We know of a dog and cat that died for science, how many died for religion?

That's pretty funny... Religion has done and is doing some terrible things, but you can't paint all religion the same color and if you do, then you are ignorant about religion.

If we use your example, all science is bad. Google "unethical science". Traumatizing children for life is a good thing, right? I guess as long as it's in the name of "science".

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2012, 09:29 Verno

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 21:01:
Really annoying that Steam doesn't list the patch noteson games. I have 7 games that updated today (2 of them were Retro City Rampage and Bl2).

BL2 just got that mondo update, so it would be nice to know what this one was, and RCR was a small one, but I think added cheevos?

The details on the downloads page shuold go to a changelog or something.

There's a field for it in the API, the dev needs to provide it though. Some are good about, others not so much. I think Steam should just make it an update requirement that patch notes accompany updates.

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2012, 03:34 Cutter

jimnms wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 23:34:
sliv wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 18:52:
Oh Ricky, you're so clever! Yeah, cause, it's a fact that all religious people want to shoot children and, like, support other religions who shoot children.

I originally thought that Twitter was useless, but apparently it has this unique ability for people to show just how dumb they really are.
Arkansas Legislative Candidate, Endorses Death Penalty For Rebellious Children

And the guy he's running against endorses slavery seems downright normal by comparison. How the fuck is someone like this guy not in an insane asylum instead of running for office?!?!?! This guy is literally worse than Hitler.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2012, 01:09 Bet

jimnms wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 23:34:
Oh Ricky, you're so clever! Yeah, cause, it's a fact that all religious people want to shoot children and, like, support other religions who shoot children.

I originally thought that Twitter was useless, but apparently it has this unique ability for people to show just how dumb they really are.
That's one way of dealing with children who have high-functioning autism/asperger's, I guess... bit heavy handed though.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 23:34 jimnms

Steam Profile

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 22:05 PHJF

You can often find patch notes in the game's forum, or at the very least a link to some place with the notes.

What was REALLY annoying was a fucking 75mb Sleeping Dogs update yesterday afternoon that sent my CPU to 100% for 15 minutes.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 21:17 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 21:01:
Really annoying that Steam doesn't list the patch noteson games. I have 7 games that updated today (2 of them were Retro City Rampage and Bl2).

BL2 just got that mondo update, so it would be nice to know what this one was, and RCR was a small one, but I think added cheevos?

From what I've seen they eventually add them, but it sometimes takes a few days. Maybe someone has to do it manually. It could certainly be improved!

I got the same RCR patch, as well as yesterday DLC patch for BL2.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 21:01 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 20:47 The Half Elf

Ricky Gervais sticks it to religion. Nice one.

We know of a dog and cat that died for science, how many died for religion?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 20:23 xXBatmanXx

sauron wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 11:50:
New drinking game - you have to drink the letters that make up your name (or your email address, if you're that thirsty!).

What keyboard layout is that? Or did they just make it up?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 19:52 Krodge

I would have thought a "Browns" fan would be dunking his head in something other than urine  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 18:52 sliv

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 16:14 Marvin T. Martian

I will gladly assist anyone who wishes to construct a similar keyboard. Send me 40 cans of your fav beer (or money to purchase) and I will send you the empties!  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 13:32 Cutter

Media of the day!

Couldn't find Crash Vegas' sweet cover of Neil Young's Down to the Wire so I made a lyrics video myself and tossed it up on Youtube. If you haven't heard this cover before and dig Neil's stuff give it a listen. Very nice.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2012, 11:50 sauron

New drinking game - you have to drink the letters that make up your name (or your email address, if you're that thirsty!).  

Kittens!

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo