Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Indie Royale Fall Bundle

The Indie Royale Website now offers "The Fall Bundle" as their latest flexibly priced collection of indie games, comprised of To the Moon, Oil Rush, Blackwell Deception, AVSEQ, and Reprisal. As always, there a musical incentive accompanies the deal, as those who pay their local equivalent of USD $8.00 will get a copy of 88:88, an 8-bit album from Makeup and Vanity Set. Word is: "This compelling bundle is led by hit RPG ‘ To the Moon’, along with the graphically gorgeous ‘Oil Rush’ *and* critically acclaimed adventure ‘Blackwell Deception’, not to mention other great titles too! With deals like this, who cares if it's getting dark earlier, since that's even more reason to stay inside and play these great indie games!"

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 17, 2012, 00:36 Kitkoan

Jerykk wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 23:11:
Including the Blackwell Deception is kind of weird, since it's the last of a four-game series.

Not really strange. They had the first three available in their Xmas Bundle, this is to help finish the set for those whom have been buying them.

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 23:11 Jerykk

Including the Blackwell Deception is kind of weird, since it's the last of a four-game series. Technically, you don't have to have played the previous games but doing so definitely helps you understand the characters and story better.  

7. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 21:31 Asmo

Prez wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 17:47:
Anyone try Oil Rush?

P.S. - the trailer for "To the Moon" is really cute/touching.

Oil Rush isn't bad, interesting take on the RTS scheme.

To the Moon... Oh god, where to begin... The 'game' part is almost inconsequential, it's an interactive movie. A lot of people said the story was formulaic but I found it to be excellently done.

And yes, I sobbed like a little girl with a skinned knee... X D

If you are going to play it, whatever you do, avoid spoilers for it.

6. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 18:19 ASeven

Prez wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 17:47:
Anyone try Oil Rush?

Prepare tissues if you play To The Moon. It's one of the most emotional/sad games ever made, very, very touching.

As for Oil Rush: http://youtu.be/0H4_7oCxGhs

5. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 17:47 Prez

Anyone try Oil Rush?

This comment was edited on Oct 16, 2012, 17:52.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

4. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 16:55 Crustacean Soup

The web version of Reprisal is free on their website if you want to check it out. The desktop one "has all the thrills and spills of the web version with enhanced music in super stereo chiptuneness, local storage and enhanced screen size. It also has unlockable Challenge islands which will be added to over time"  

3. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 16:38 Alamar

Bet wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 13:52:
First 3 listed are all recognized as good. Reprisal looks exactly like the game I wanted to play earlier this summer and had no idea it existed (Populous-like). Bundles like this are a good time.

I remember when Reprisal was shown here a while back... Looked promising : )

-Alamar

2. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 14:40 Ceribaen

Shame they don't have amazon payments or I'd have bought just now.  

1. Re: Indie Royale Fall Bundle Oct 16, 2012, 13:52 Bet

First 3 listed are all recognized as good. Reprisal looks exactly like the game I wanted to play earlier this summer and had no idea it existed (Populous-like). Bundles like this are a good time.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo