Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month

1C Company announces the release date for King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, saying the next installment in the King's Bounty series of RPGs will be available worldwide on October 26th. Word is: "The King's Bounty: Warriors of the North pre-order is now available at Steam, Amazon, GameStop, GamersGate and many others. Each shop offers additional bonuses for pre-orders." This includes the choice of a standard edition, or a Valhalla Edition which comes at a 10% premium over the regular price, and here's what that will offer:

• Valhalla Armor Set
    These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character's attributes.
  • Digital artwork and wallpapers
    Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.

View
18. Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Oct 18, 2012, 07:36 CeeJay

Royal snakes!

And dragons! Huge stacks of dragons!

You can't find that many, but I was fond of using and abusing Sacrifice and Resurrect to grow my army.

Royal Thorns were also very helpful, both in combat and the lesser spawned thorns gave me lots of mana back when I burned them with my dragons (so I could use that mana to fuel Sacrifice and Resurrect)

I'm the developer of SweetFX
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 16, 10:41 Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month theyarecomingforyou
  2. Oct 16, 10:47  Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Frijoles
  3. Oct 16, 11:29 Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Jivaro
  4. Oct 16, 11:45  Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month PHJF
  6. Oct 16, 12:13   Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month theyarecomingforyou
  7. Oct 16, 13:34    Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Bhruic
  8. Oct 16, 14:13     Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month PHJF
  9. Oct 16, 14:32      Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Bhruic
  10. Oct 16, 15:46       Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Wowbagger_TIP
>> 18. Oct 18, 07:36      Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month CeeJay
  5. Oct 16, 12:10 Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month avianflu
  11. Oct 16, 16:11 Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month avianflu
  12. Oct 16, 16:29  Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month PHJF
  13. Oct 16, 16:53 Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month avianflu
  17. Oct 17, 16:56  Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Wowbagger_TIP
  14. Oct 16, 16:53 Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Cutter
  15. Oct 16, 17:34  Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Julio
  16. Oct 16, 19:02   Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North This Month Prez

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo