Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers Universe Beta Signups

A Transformers Universe Website is online, and is accepting signups to beta test Jagex's MMORPG based on the Transformers series of toys, cartoons, and movies that was announced with the title Transformers Online. Details are still scant, though from appearances, this is likely a PvP game. Here's all we know for now: "Transformers Universe; An action packed massively multiplayer war that throws you into the fire of the most epic conflict online– noble Autobots vs. malevolent Decepticons. Recruit your squad from dozens of battle-ready Transformer Warriors - Only the most astute and daring commanders will prevail. "

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Oct 16, 2012, 08:54 Vex

F2P in a week.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Oct 16, 2012, 02:46 Ant

Alamar wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 21:47:
I wonder if you'll be able to buy the option to change the sound from the new (crappy) sound in the movies to the old (awesomesauce) version : )

In other words, I'm old ; )

-Alamar
I'm with you.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

4. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Oct 16, 2012, 00:05 Ozmodan

This is one of the worst games I have seen in a long time. Where do they get such terrible developers?  

3. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Oct 15, 2012, 22:40 Jivaro

If Michael Bay isn't involved I am totally willing to at least give it a go.  

2. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Oct 15, 2012, 22:33 The Half Elf

hmmmm  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Oct 15, 2012, 21:47 Alamar

I wonder if you'll be able to buy the option to change the sound from the new (crappy) sound in the movies to the old (awesomesauce) version : )

In other words, I'm old ; )

-Alamar

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo