Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 21:56 Prez

Not me. All you Felix Bummfuckers (I think I may have misspelled that Grin ) of the world are welcome to it. I wouldn't do this except for a written guarantee that my family gets a billion dollars after I die of a heart attack in the first 30 seconds.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 13:42 eRe4s3r

Same here, even if it'd be the last thing I do, seeing the world from near space (technically that only starts at 300km) would be worth it, imo.  

7. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 09:59 Mr. Tact

I was amused by the blurb I saw about this on TV when they closed with, "He going back to a normal life, flying helicopter rescue missions." LOL. "normal"  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 09:52 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 09:08:
If somebody walks up to me and says you know what, we'll pay for everything, do you want to jump out of a weather balloon 24 miles up? I'd say yes on the spot. He isn't the only adrenaline junkie in the world, he just has more tenacity and funding than all the rest.

This. Tell me there isn't a billion guys and maybe gals too who wouldn't do this in a heartbeat if offered the chance. Hells yeah I'd do it!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 09:22 nin

InBlack wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 04:12:
The only thing that this asshole broke is teh internets with everybody spamming Felix this, Felix that...

Fuck that douche. Yeah it takes real skill to fall....

I don't see why he's a "douche" for accomplishing something...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 09:08 PHJF

If somebody walks up to me and says you know what, we'll pay for everything, do you want to jump out of a weather balloon 24 miles up? I'd say yes on the spot. He isn't the only adrenaline junkie in the world, he just has more tenacity and funding than all the rest.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 07:52 eRe4s3r

Well then I am sure you would want to try a bit of skydiving  

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 04:12 InBlack

The only thing that this asshole broke is teh internets with everybody spamming Felix this, Felix that...

Fuck that douche. Yeah it takes real skill to fall....

I have a nifty blue line!

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2012, 00:58 SlimRam

He also broke two more records that Guiness failed to mention:

The longest continuous screaming of the word, "SHIT" and also the largest bowel movement at highest altitude.

...and that is OFFICIAL because I read it on TMZ.....

They always say that everyone's good at something...

I just have to find the right kind of place that appreciates nude juggling of a midget, a hand grenade, and a porcupine while playing the kazoo and riding a unicycle backwards without a seat

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo