Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Texas school uses RFID badges to track student locations. Oct 16, 2012, 13:42 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 09:20:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 00:32:
LittleMe wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 14:56:
Yeah get them conditioned early for a slave life of being tracked & monitored. They forgot to call any students 'potential terrorists' for not wearing their RFID.

And the whole motivation for it is to get more money handouts to continue their liberal indoctrination process.

The word liberal is not an accusation or proof of anything. I have many liberal views but I also have many conservative views. It just dilutes any point you might have to make.

You're missing my point. Schools nowadays are so focused on coddling kids, going after bullies, and making sure each kid gets a trophy, these kids don't learn anything. They're more like babysitters than educators.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Texas school uses RFID badges to track student locations. Oct 16, 2012, 09:20 Verno

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 00:32:
Yeah get them conditioned early for a slave life of being tracked & monitored. They forgot to call any students 'potential terrorists' for not wearing their RFID.

And the whole motivation for it is to get more money handouts to continue their liberal indoctrination process.

The word liberal is not an accusation or proof of anything. I have many liberal views but I also have many conservative views. It just dilutes any point you might have to make.

This comment was edited on Oct 16, 2012, 09:30.

Playing: Everquest Next Alpha, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: Evidence, Longmire, Chained

11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 16, 2012, 09:16 Mr. Tact

So, I have to ask... are any of the "protesting" students carrying cell phones? Devilish  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

10. Re: removed Oct 16, 2012, 09:09  Blue 

RailWizard wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 21:55:
In any case, I can definitely tell you guys have your own little world and anyone that doesn't hold your views isn't welcome. Sounds like tolerance to me.( Coughing ) So go ahead and ban me then fucking hypocrite.

There's a simple rule against slurs because they are inflammatory: If you run afoul of that it's not because I'm a hypocrite. And you even pretending you occupy some sort of intellectual high ground here should have you more embarrassed than the churlish behavior you are attempting to justify.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

9. Re: Texas school uses RFID badges to track student locations. Oct 16, 2012, 00:32 RollinThundr

8. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 22:07 crypto

Blue wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 19:48:
Next time it will be a ban.
and it would be your 3,333 post

7. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 21:55 RailWizard

Blue wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 19:48:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 18:04:
lol that was fast...Zero to Humor in negative minutes.

heh go right ahead if you can't take a joke. Censoring non-PC is definitely the American way lately...

I just wonder if you even realize the reference, or if you are just buthurt because you thought I was making a slur of some type. (I have no idea what beliefs you may hold..)

In any case, I can definitely tell you guys have your own little world and anyone that doesn't hold your views isn't welcome. Sounds like tolerance to me.( Coughing ) So go ahead and ban me then fucking hypocrite.

6. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 19:48  Blue 

RailWizard wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 18:04:

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 15, 2012, 19:29 NegaDeath

"Today RFID chips are embedded in a variety of things, including passports, security passes, and store inventory, and can be used to do things like track livestock."

Wink wink.

Seriously I remember when people use to joke about this shit.

4. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 18:04 RailWizard

RailWizard wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 17:01:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 15, 2012, 17:58.

3. removed Oct 15, 2012, 17:01 RailWizard

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 15, 2012, 17:58.

2. Re: Texas school uses RFID badges to track student locations. Oct 15, 2012, 16:43 Panickd

As long as they wear their tinfoil hats and lead underpants they'll be fine.

1. Texas school uses RFID badges to track student locations. Oct 15, 2012, 14:56 LittleMe

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo