Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Safety Dance

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Iranís Hand Is Suspected Oct 15, 2012, 12:29 eRe4s3r

I find it very unlikely that a nation that has cut itself off from the web does cyberattacks on other nations though.... if anything, Israel would be the target of that, not the US.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Iranís Hand Is Suspected Oct 15, 2012, 11:21 Sepharo

I don't know about all of those things, but I find them establishing a ďcybercorpsĒ, in response to being attacked by the U.S. and Israel through that medium, to be very likely.  

2. Re: Iranís Hand Is Suspected Oct 15, 2012, 09:26 eRe4s3r

The Iran propaganda is becoming truly stupid nowadays.. Iran doing computer attacks, Iran threatening to EMP strike Europe, Iran threatening to cause Oil tanker leak and Iran opening the 7 seals of hell.

This is the most transparent pro-war psy-op campaign ever done. It reeks of such bullshit levels that even the inhabitants of bullshit mountain could smell it.

My mind nowadays switches off when I read "American intelligence officials" there is no such thing as intelligent american officials, especially not in intelligence.

1. Iranís Hand Is Suspected Oct 14, 2012, 17:33 jdreyer

Ahmadinejad Lannister?  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo