Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 13, 2012, 15:34 DrSquick

Terrible joke, but whenever I see the iPad mini, I always think that I personally can't wait for the iPad micro, hopefully a couple inches smaller than the iPad mini. If they could add phone functionality, it would be the perfect device.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 13, 2012, 13:20 SectorEffector

I LOVE my nexus 7 tablet, but to be honest I'm pissed the entire android platform has audio latency issues which prevents a plethora of music DAW developers to not create good music composition software, using SunVox is good if your Alex Brandon or used to MOD music and tracker music sequencers. They are nice but there are much nicer ways to compose music now.

Cant wait for the ipad mini...

say what you will, Theres a fuck ton of amazing music apps I use all the time that are only on the iOS store, and android don't give a fuck about the audio problem its had since the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 12, 2012, 23:22 Alamar

Was looking forward to the iPad mini, but the new iPod is 300, so I'm not expecting this one to be too much...

-Alamar

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo