Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Need For Speed Most Wanted MP Trailer

The Need for Speed Website now features a second feature on multiplayer play in Need For Speed Most Wanted with this trailer from the upcoming road rage sequel. Word is: "Our online play is about friends and fun, as long as by “friends” you mean the people you want to slam off the road and by 'fun' you mean intense competition, brutal humiliation and maniac driving. Pick a car, meet up and laugh your way through a nonstop Playlist of competitive races, events and challenges. Fight for your place on the start line or turn back to take out oncoming rivals at the finish."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted MP Trailer Oct 12, 2012, 18:48 Mordecai Walfish

"Burnout: Most Wanted" should have been the title of this one.

The Street Fighter vs Tekken of racers.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2012, 02:10 Rigs

I'm...not impressed. Indeed, it certainly looks just like Burnout and plays like Burnout...hell the first part of the video looked like it was taken out of Flatout: Ultimate Carnage! If you didn't tell me what game I was watching, that's what I would have guessed, without hesitation. Damn...this is nothing like the original...time to re-install it and have fun! I mean if people want to play MW again, it's not like it's 20 years old! It still holds up quite well with the details maxed and there's a ton of mods, trainers, cheats, whatever you want, graphics updates, it's got it all. So why start over with a wannabe?

Leave it to EA to bark up the wrong tree, even after the tree's been sucked up by a tornado and spit out clear across to the next county...geez...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

2. Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted MP Trailer Oct 12, 2012, 01:05 pacefalm

The more video I see of this game the more I feel like I've played it already as Burnout Paradise. It looks like they just changed models and textures and left most of the rest of that game intact, billboard smashes and stunts included. I don't see much in common with the original Most Wanted.

Think I'll give it a pass unless its on for $5 in a year or so.

1. Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted MP Trailer Oct 11, 2012, 22:23 deqer

Let me guess. 2012; your game is always online DRM, right? Okay. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just go back to the old NFS: Most Wanted game and play that on my own multiplayer server. Thanks.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo