Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Project Eternity Goals

The Kickstarter Campaign for Obsidian Entertainment's Project Eternity shows this fundraiser has passed its $2.6 million stretch goal, and announces the rewards that go along with that milestone (thanks nin). They have complete details on rewards for every tier, as well as the artwork that will go on some of the reward merchandise. Word is they will close out this campaign with their foot firmly on the accelerator:

We have a lot of great stuff planned over the next six days. Josh is doing a lore update tomorrow along with some other BIG announcements, we are organizing an AMA over on reddit so everyone can ask Tim, Josh, Feargus and myself (Adam) a ton of questions, and we are getting our crazy ideas put together for the live stream of the last hours of the campaign next Tuesday.

View
52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

12. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 13:37 Cutter

Ozmodan wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:48:
You do realize that at least 4 out 5 kickstarters trolls will fail. That is pretty much throwing your money time away. Fools always flock to a losing deal.

Fixed.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 13:31 Mashiki Amiketo

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 13:23:
In a perfect world it would because most of the people backing this game don't give a hoot about FB.
I have a funny feeling that's exactly what it is. The majority actually don't give a rat's ass about FB. I sure don't.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

10. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 13:23 Mr. Tact

In a perfect world it would because most of the people backing this game don't give a hoot about FB.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

9. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 13:16 jacobvandy

I want to know why the hell they haven't reached 20k Facebook likes yet... They had a few thousand to start with, so they only needed about 1/3 of the total backers to make two clicks! What gives? Do people not read the updates or check the page anymore after they've pledged?  

8. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 13:14 ASeven

You do realize that at least 4 out 5 kickstarters will fail. That is pretty much throwing your money away. Fools always flock to a losing deal.

Fools will talk out of their ass and make up bullshit pseudo-theories, like the quote above.

7. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 12:50 Beelzebud

You do realize that at least 4 out 5 kickstarters will fail. That is pretty much throwing your money away. Fools always flock to a losing deal.

Yes, all based on the statistical analysis you pulled out of your ass.

6. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 12:01 Mr. Tact

The KS page is back over $2.6m. I won't be making any further predictions.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 11:03 Creston

nin wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:30:
They hit 2.6 yesterday, but then when I checked this morning, someone (pledging large) must have backed out, as it was actually back below that.

Kicktraq thinks it'll hit 2.8 on the low end, it looks like.

They said they'd reached 2.6 million with the Paypal backers included. Those don't show on the KS page.

Creston

4. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 10:48 Ozmodan

3. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 10:38 nin

InBlack wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:36:
Obisidian is making a crowdsourced game?? Anyone know what this is about?

It's wild, isn't it? I hope it makes funding!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 10:36 InBlack

Obisidian is making a crowdsourced game?? Anyone know what this is about?  

I have a nifty blue line!

1. Re: More Project Eternity Goals Oct 11, 2012, 10:30 nin

They hit 2.6 yesterday, but then when I checked this morning, someone (pledging large) must have backed out, as it was actually back below that.

Kicktraq thinks it'll hit 2.8 on the low end, it looks like.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo