Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault

Steam News announces that the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault DLC is now available for the Windows edition of the military shooter sequel:

Saluting Modern Warfare® 3's Season of Content, the fourth and final DLC collection deploys with five all-new Multiplayer Maps. Surrounded by mountains, "Gulch" sends combatants into a forgotten mining town with only mine shafts and equipment sheds for cover. The Jersey coast awaits in "Boardwalk," where fun in the sun means facing enemies on the beach. Players must earn their sea legs in "Off Shore" and "Decommission," where deadly oceanic oil rigs and a maze of rotting ocean liners provide the perfect setting for shoreline-based combat. Rounding out the collection is a trip to New Orleans’ war-torn French Quarter, where "Parish" pits players against one another amid the city's rubble.

View
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault Oct 10, 2012, 23:24 xXBatmanXx

I am happy of my fellow BN peeps. No comments - I guess we all know where CoD stands around here! hahahahahah  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

Blue's News logo