Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage

As noted on the Retro City Rampage Website, this throwback action game is now available for Windows, PlayStation 3, and Vita. The game can be found on GOG.com and Steam, and here's word: "This 8-bit nostalgic throwback warps open-world carjacking BACK TO THE... '80s. Play 60+ story missions and 40+ arcade challenges. "Borrow" vehicles and outrun the law while mowing down your fellow citizens! Jump on pedestrians for coins, or use them for target practice with over 25 weapons and POWER-UPS! WHOA!"

View
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage Oct 10, 2012, 17:13 xXBatmanXx

wonkawonka wrote on Oct 10, 2012, 07:08:
Jeez! It's like GTA, Hang On, Mario, Donkey Kong, Smash TV and P.O.W. all put together!
Quite impressive and I'll have to fight really hard not to get that thing... too much work, no time to waste but damn it looks fun.
Especially if there's the disgusting purple CGA.

EDIT: forgot the king of them all, Robotron!
(shameless plug: I got to such high levels in Robotron we had to stop playing due to time constraints. The trick was 2 player, 1 for movement and 1 for shooting)

U forgot Zelda, TMNT, Bump n Jump, Commando, SMB, Contra, Space harrier, Pro Wrestling, etc etc etc etc. I installed it (I have zero will power when the game looks like that and people I trust are gushing over it). Almost 2 hours later - it was like I blinked and laughed my ass off constantly!

Must buy for anyone who is 25+.

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 2012, 17:24.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 9, 21:05 Re: Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage nin
  2. Oct 9, 21:36  Re: Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage xXBatmanXx
  3. Oct 10, 01:06 Re: Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage Mordecai Walfish
  4. Oct 10, 07:08 Re: Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage wonkawonka
>> 5. Oct 10, 17:13  Re: Ships Ahoy - Retro City Rampage xXBatmanXx

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo