Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Columbus Day to all who are celebrating the occasion, which seems to be a smaller group every year. I saw an interesting suggestion over the weekend for how to make this controversial holiday an occasion more people could support by rebooting it as "explorer's day." I think that would be a good idea because it might help reinvigorate the idea of exploring space, since it seems obvious that this is vital to the long-term survival of humanity.

Exploratory Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Death vs. Monstars 2.
Links: 10 of Weirdest World Championships Around.
Stories: Teller Magician Interview.
Science: SpaceX launch goes smoothly, first operational station flight reaches orbit.
Media: Mass Effect - Shepard Gets His Contact Lens Shipment.
Robot Chicken: Jerk Cats Conspiracy.
Rally Car Downs An Electrical Pole. Thanks nin.
The Funnies: Brevity.

View
29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

9. Re: Off-topic: Paypal Oct 8, 2012, 11:50 Acleacius

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 11:44:
I'm having an issue with Paypal where I select instant payment from my balance but upon clicking the continue button I am still being directed to their "link a card" page.

Tried a different browser?

Either that, an addon or a script could cause it.

I was having an issue at GOG, where it kept rejecting my card but it was working fine at other sites. I tried contacting GOG support, it was like talking to a rock and just as productive.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Off-topic: Paypal Oct 8, 2012, 11:46 Mr. Tact

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 11:44:
Oh, good idea... I'll try that.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

7. Re: Off-topic: Paypal Oct 8, 2012, 11:44 nin

I'm having an issue with Paypal where I select instant payment from my balance but upon clicking the continue button I am still being directed to their "link a card" page.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2012, 11:33 Sepharo

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 10:51:
Uh, which two games Sepharo?

Edit: Ahh.. XCOM is one...
Edit2: And Dishonored? Not really sure what that one is, guess I've been ignoring it.

You got 'em. Yeah I ignored dishonored for a long time based on the name I guess but after a few videos and reviews I'm excited.

5. Off-topic: Paypal Oct 8, 2012, 10:57 Mr. Tact

I'm having an issue with Paypal where I select instant payment from my balance but upon clicking the continue button I am still being directed to their "link a card" page. I've opened an conversation about it with Paypal directly but I was just wondering if anyone else is seeing this?

I've used Paypal quite a bit in the past and never had any issues until this.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2012, 10:51 Mr. Tact

Uh, which two games Sepharo?

Edit: Ahh.. XCOM is one...
Edit2: And Dishonored? Not really sure what that one is, guess I've been ignoring it.

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2012, 11:11.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2012, 10:39 Sepharo

Is today the day I spend $100 on just two games? Been a while since I wanted two full priced games so badly. Yeah, yeah I missed some discounts somewhere along the line.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2012, 10:16 Fresh_Step

Small Pox Appreciation Day.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2012, 09:52 dj LiTh

I want Eric the Red day  

29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo