Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Bribe the Wife Sale on Stormpowered. Save 40%.
  • The Cursed Crusade on Steam. Save 66%.
  • Dawn if War Franchise on Steam. Save 75%.
  • The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack on Amazon.com. Save 89%. Thanks Neutronbeam.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: On Sale Oct 7, 2012, 21:14 Wowbagger_TIP

DeadlyAccurate wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 14:35:
I don't know who Stormpowered is, but they pretty much guaranteed they'll never get my business with this dumb-as-fuck sales title.

Here's some advice for this dumbass company: don't assume your customer base is men or that the little women only play casual games. What century is this again?

Goddamn, I think I need to go back to Borderlands 2 now.

As soon as I read the sale title I knew it was gonna piss some people off. Wonder who they have doing marketing that didn't have alarm bells going off in their head on that one.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: On Sale Oct 7, 2012, 05:48 Dev

Jerykk wrote on Oct 7, 2012, 02:27:
Dev wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 15:01:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 14:11:
GMG still have 25% off almost any game, including preorders.

It even works on xcom...

as long as you aren't in NA

On the bright side, NA customers get $10 in GMG credit if they pre-order the game, bringing the total to $35. This credit will also be given to anyone who previously pre-ordered, which means that people who got it for $37 (through the trade-in deal) will now get it for $27. Not a bad deal at all.

Oh? Thats nice. I'm glad they found a way to compensate customers and get around the silly contractual obligations. And getting the customers the civ 5 copies (it wouldn't surprise me if they are eating the cost on that). So basically getting from GMG all you miss out on is hte TF2 items.

Now I wish I would have gotten it through gmg

11. Re: On Sale Oct 7, 2012, 03:45 Kosumo

Lol - Dawn if War

so now they are not so sure that the war will start?

10. Re: On Sale Oct 7, 2012, 02:27 Jerykk

Dev wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 15:01:

It even works on xcom...

On the bright side, NA customers get $10 in GMG credit if they pre-order the game, bringing the total to $35. This credit will also be given to anyone who previously pre-ordered, which means that people who got it for $37 (through the trade-in deal) will now get it for $27. Not a bad deal at all.

9. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 22:30 beaves

thank you, it worked for me. Looks like a great deal.

8. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 15:42 hb3d

Prez wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 15:26:
I like the amazon sale title; it made me click on it. I already own the games in the bundle, but it's a very good value imo.
It's only $7.50 with the OCTOFUN1 coupon code.

7. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 15:28 Elf Shot The Food

There are some good deals on 2K games at Gamefly: http://tinyurl.com/97jr78o

Use the code 2GFT82012 on checkout to get an additional 20% off.

6. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 15:26 Prez

I like the amazon sale title; it made me click on it. I already own the games in the bundle, but it's a very good value imo. Just be aware that EA shut the servers down for Mercenaries (and they never added client-side server functionality) , so if you want to play it coop you need to be able to do some minor hack-fu.

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 2012, 15:36.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

5. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 15:01 Dev

It even works on xcom...

4. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 14:35 DeadlyAccurate

I don't know who Stormpowered is, but they pretty much guaranteed they'll never get my business with this dumb-as-fuck sales title.

Here's some advice for this dumbass company: don't assume your customer base is men or that the little women only play casual games. What century is this again?

Goddamn, I think I need to go back to Borderlands 2 now.

3. Re: Battlefield 3 for $7.50. Oct 6, 2012, 14:17 Jivaro

hb3d wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 13:54:
You can get Battlefield 3 today only for $7.50 with promo code OCTOFUN1 from Amazon game downloads.

Thanks for the tip I still don't know if I personally will get it, but I have a few buddies that will definitely make use of the info.

2. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 14:11 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Battlefield 3 for $7.50. Oct 6, 2012, 13:54 hb3d

You can get Battlefield 3 today only for $7.50 with promo code OCTOFUN1 from Amazon game downloads.  

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo