Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Tech Bits

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 7, 2012, 07:03 Fibrocyte

DrEvil wrote on Oct 7, 2012, 02:26:
Fibrocyte wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 18:20:
Gojo wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 15:30:
deqer wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 14:01:

I wonder if people knew about iPhones when buying galaxy phones.

I think people knew of iphones, but avoided them. ...
Just a theory.

Pretty much a fact. Consumers savvy enough to choose the Galaxy S III almost certainly know all about the iPhone (who doesn't?) I would wager the opposite is true however, that not all iPhone consumers know much about Android phones. Of course that's just my jaded opinion.

I agree and personally think that the S3 is an excellent device. I'm pretty sure that with a modded ROM it is the best phone available.

If it's screen didn't have that awful Pentile blue tinge, I might agree with you. The HTC One X has the better screen; so does an iPhone 4S+.

I've personally never noticed that, but maybe I will now.. jerk!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 7, 2012, 02:26 DrEvil

Fibrocyte wrote on Oct 6, 2012, 18:20:

Just a theory.

Pretty much a fact. Consumers savvy enough to choose the Galaxy S III almost certainly know all about the iPhone (who doesn't?) I would wager the opposite is true however, that not all iPhone consumers know much about Android phones. Of course that's just my jaded opinion.

I agree and personally think that the S3 is an excellent device. I'm pretty sure that with a modded ROM it is the best phone available.

If it's screen didn't have that awful Pentile blue tinge, I might agree with you. The HTC One X has the better screen; so does an iPhone 4S+.

4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 6, 2012, 18:20 Fibrocyte

Just a theory.

3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 6, 2012, 15:30 Gojo

Just a theory.

=-Gojo-=

2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 6, 2012, 14:11 Draugr

Uh oh, apple better sue them!  

1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 6, 2012, 14:01 deqer

$7.3billion in profit from galaxy sales? heh.

I think people knew of iphones, but avoided them. Therefore, either way if Samsung copied/released or not, Apple probably still wouldn't have made the sales themselves anyways because I think people would continue to hold out from buying an apple product.

Just a theory.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo