Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 6, 2012, 00:54 Acleacius

Metro 2033 $4.99 on Steam in case anyone missed it.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 6, 2012, 00:38 Acleacius

jimnms wrote on Oct 5, 2012, 23:58:
PHJF wrote on Oct 5, 2012, 22:17:
Right click game in Library
Properties
Updates
Do Not Automatically Update This Game

Couldn't tell you if it works, but there it is...

Unfortunately that only stops it from automatically checking for updates and downloading them. If you go to play a game, it will check for and download any updates even with that setting.

I really wish they would fix this. How fucking hard would it be to give you a prompt telling you that an update is available and ask if you want to download it?
Thanks both, I'll give it a try.

The Torchlight II patch today, wiped my single player map, on my current area. I still had the quests but lost my map about 95% complete and they moved my toon to the start of the area at a portal.

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 2012, 00:44.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2012, 23:58 jimnms

PHJF wrote on Oct 5, 2012, 22:17:
Properties
Updates

Unfortunately that only stops it from automatically checking for updates and downloading them. If you go to play a game, it will check for and download any updates even with that setting.

I really wish they would fix this. How fucking hard would it be to give you a prompt telling you that an update is available and ask if you want to download it?

Steam Profile

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2012, 22:17 PHJF

Properties
Updates

Steam + PSN: PHJF

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2012, 21:46 Acleacius

I'm still too new to Steam, to know many of the tricks and some of you might have been on ten years now, so....
Anyway to make Steam stop updating/patching my games automatically? Preferably, Steam asks which games it can update, then I choose one, none or all.

I've tried playing Offline, but there are many things you can't offline like buy a new game.

Thanks.

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 5, 2012, 21:03 Bet

This is obviously viral marketing for Ocean's Fourteen.
Glad I'm not the only one that thought that immediately.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo