Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: A Good Day to Die Hard Trailer. Thanks nin. Can a series unjump the shark?

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 23:13 Cutter

No way, Die Hard 2 was awesome!

Sergeant: Hey, asshole! Whadda I look like to you?
O'Reilly: A sitting duck!

Die Hard 3 was great too. Loved Jeremy Irons as the villain.

Zeus Carver: Didn't I hear you say you didn't even like your brother?
Simon Gruber: There's a difference, you know, between not liking one's brother and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window.

The fourth one...enh, not so much. Wasn't bad, wasn't all that good either though. It's hard to tell with this trailer but the whole McLane and his son fighting the bad guys makes me go 'Ugh'! I hope it's good, but I'm doubtful so far. And I really wish they would have stuck with the Xmas themes of the first 2 movies for all the movies. Let's face it, Die Hard is now a Christmas classic.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 23:09 nin

jdreyer wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 22:29:
It looks *okay*. I wouldn't see it in the theaters. Also, I love BW, but isn't he getting a bit old for this schtick? Him being older in Looper makes sense (obviously) but here it just strains credulity a bit.

He was enjoyable in RED, also...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 22:29 jdreyer

It looks *okay*. I wouldn't see it in the theaters. Also, I love BW, but isn't he getting a bit old for this schtick? Him being older in Looper makes sense (obviously) but here it just strains credulity a bit.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 21:53 nin

Prez wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 21:42:
I thought the worst Die Hard movie was the second. Despite Timothy Oliphant being an underwhelming villain I found the last one enjoyable - it was funny, pretty cool, and with just the right amount of ridiculousness.

I agree. The second was easily the worst, and the most recent (4) was tolerable. This one looks ok...better than I anticipated, I'll say that. (edit:3 was decent too, maybe my favorite after the original)

And yeah, the link above played fine at work on FF, but not at home. Yet it loads in IE at home...weird...

Here's another copy: http://youtu.be/wVkzZD92cMQ

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 21:42 Prez

I thought the worst Die Hard movie was the second. Despite Timothy Oliphant being an underwhelming villain I found the last one enjoyable - it was funny, pretty cool, and with just the right amount of ridiculousness.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 20:57 Leper

The one you watched is fake.  

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 4, 2012, 20:51 Alamar

Watched the clip n YouTube because this one no workie for me, but holy crap, I found that surprisingly bad... I really didn't like the two main chars (the two sons, as it were)...

-Alamar

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo