Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio

The Bethesda Blog introduces Battlecry Studios, a new development house located in Austin, TX headed up by Rich Vogel, the former Star Wars: The Old Republic executive producer who recently departed BioWare. "I have always admired and respected Bethesda’s approach to making great, original games," said Vogel. "It’s a belief and passion I share, and I’m looking forward to building a team of high quality developers who want to bring that same commitment and creative energy to the games we’ll be creating." There are no details yet about what they will be doing first other than to say: "The new studio is currently hiring other experienced game developers to fill key roles for an unannounced project."

View
5. Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Oct 4, 2012, 12:22 CJ_Parker

And Austin = MMO Central so this is most likely (like a 100% chance) a studio dedicated to MMO development.
Well, with Vogel at the helm the studio name is going to be very fitting since there's bound to be lots of struggling and crying.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 4, 11:59 Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio CJ_Parker
  2. Oct 4, 12:04 Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Techie714 ©
  3. Oct 4, 12:12  Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Creston
  4. Oct 4, 12:15   Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Techie714 ©
>> 5. Oct 4, 12:22    Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio CJ_Parker
  6. Oct 4, 12:37   Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Bet
  8. Oct 4, 15:05    Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio BobBob
  7. Oct 4, 15:02 Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Shineyguy
  9. Oct 4, 17:14 Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio WyldKat
  10. Oct 4, 18:26 Re: Bethesda Opens New Austin Studio Hump