Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Survarium Diary

This video developer diary #3 from Vostok Games shares the latest details of development of Survarium, their upcoming MMOFPS. Word is: "The diary discloses Scavengers faction, Rudnya in-game level and some key features of Vostok Engine, the technology behind the game."

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: Survarium Diary Oct 4, 2012, 12:52 Rhialto

No bad. Engine looks 90% like the X-Ray engine and while I liked X-Ray, I had hope for a bit more improvement close to 2013. But my main concern is if it will be fully compatible in 3D, boy I hope so.

Not sure about one of last comment regarding users latency. He says a player with high ping will be able to kill a player with low ping and describe it. I'm not sure at all that I would enjoy the fact I turned the corner in a safe spot then get killed because the system deducted that I was actually shot when the player with high ping was seeing me and shooted me. Pretty frutrating for the player with low ping who believe he's safe to die like this.

I would also discuss all the F2P thing but there's nothing we can do so I'll pass...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo