Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage

This video on IGN features around eight minutes of multiplayer combat from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, accompanied by commentary from a couple of their editors who share their impressions of the upcoming military shooter sequel. Thanks Batman.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 09:46 Jackplug

At the beginnging were introduced by some morons who give us the typical Oh wow woohoo im cool talk that liked by all cod followers(mainly 8-12yr olds), but then show us more of the same shit that accompanies cod games.

It uses the same ancient 3D engine, it has had more more upgrade patches than all of the pc games since 2007

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 08:54 Morgan19

I was actually looking forward to the "near-future" they were pushing... But yeah, seeing this, it's exactly the same as the other games, with barely any hint of that. Oh well.  

5. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 08:42 Prez

Hey, Avenged Sevenfold did a song for the soundtrack. Being a huge fan of theirs all I can say is WOW - there is finally SOMETHING in a modern CoD game that appeals to me.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

4. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 07:10 SM0k3

Sleeping  

3. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 05:57 SpectralMeat

DangerDog wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 00:19:
"I'm so excited, wow really looks like they're doing something different..."

huh? what?

rinse, recycle, repeat.
Yeah people still dont get it. I wonder how many more years this milking will go on before sales start to drop. The gameplay looks so boring it is not even funny anymore.

Steam: SpectralMeat

2. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 03:29 Cyanotetyphas

reduce, reuse, recycle! They're just following Captain Planet's lead on this one.

This map looked almost exactly like Havana, one of the original Blops maps (which they mention). I thought Blops was a little quirky but didn't see much of that flare in this video. I used to run around with the flame thrower and seeing that car come by every few minutes was fun. Unfortunately its built on the modern warfare gameplay that was officially done to death with MW2 so I couldn't even get through a minute without getting bored and skipping around in this video.

I still think Treyarch has come a long way though...

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

1. Re: Black Ops II Multiplayer Footage Oct 3, 2012, 00:19 DangerDog

"I'm so excited, wow really looks like they're doing something different..."

huh? what?

rinse, recycle, repeat.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo