Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: How to save those people in the elevator in Black Mesa. Thanks Acleacius.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Into the Black Oct 3, 2012, 13:18 Acleacius

Thanks for the replies all, got it.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Into the Black Oct 3, 2012, 06:46 Kajetan

Acleacius wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 00:37:
Damn, I'm stuck at the point where you set the map coordinates to kill the Gargantua. I set the target but can't get any form of acknowledgement for the fire. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's a bug.

Even if I get it, not sure it will work. Gargantua follows you, so if I need to set it on him while he's wiggling the tower, if I try to climb or jump down he will move.

Anyone recall the secret to doing this, section?
Dont use the use key. Just left click on the map section you want have the mortar fired at. I too was stuck and had to seek help.

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 3, 2012, 03:39 mag

Darks wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 01:49:
Damn, I'm stuck at the point where you set the map coordinates to kill the Gargantua. I set the target but can't get any form of acknowledgement for the fire. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's a bug.

Even if I get it, not sure it will work. Gargantua follows you, so if I need to set it on him while he's wiggling the tower, if I try to climb or jump down he will move.

Thanks.

on the screen theres a fire button. u have to click it after u set the cords to where u want them. I missed this one too at first.

Or just shoot him for an hour. You'll kill him eventually.

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 3, 2012, 01:49 Darks

Thanks.

on the screen theres a fire button. u have to click it after u set the cords to where u want them. I missed this one too at first.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 3, 2012, 00:37 Acleacius

Thanks.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 3, 2012, 00:03 Sepharo

Silicon Avatar wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 23:23:
I must have played that game a million times and I never thought of that.

I assume you don't mean Black Mesa since it just came out. In HL you didn't have physics that would allow you to pick up a chair to block the elevator.

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 2, 2012, 23:23 Silicon Avatar

I must have played that game a million times and I never thought of that.  

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 2, 2012, 22:31 nin

How to save those people in the elevator in Black Mesa.

HA! "Just flip this chair around here, like so, and...."

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo