Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Guild Wars 2 Patched

The Guild Wars 2 Website has details on a new patch that's now live in Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet's MMORPG sequel. The notes outline a bunch of bug fixes and class-specific balance changes, as well as a couple of changes to address OS X issues.

View
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

5. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Oct 2, 2012, 11:47 Morgan19

I am. I made 8 characters at launch (one for each class): my ranger main is around 50ish, with the next several closest near 20. I've found that if I get tired of doing stuff with my main a quick switch to an alt (and therefore a fairly big switch in playstyle, location, and level) can often help that feeling. I stick mostly to PvE but have jumped into a couple PvP and WvW matches to mix things up.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Oct 2, 2012, 11:33 NegaDeath

I go on for a few hours every couple of days. Currently at 56, still haven't done any PVP or WvW yet.  

3. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Oct 2, 2012, 11:31 Bucky

I still am. It's not the all-consuming game it was for the first month, but I'm still on regularly. That's the nice thing about no monthly subscription; I don't feel compelled to play every day.  

2. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Oct 2, 2012, 11:28 Axis

How many of you Bluesies are still actively engaged with GW2?

This isn't a bash attempt -- you all know I enjoyed the game but I and most of my guildies have no interest in playing anymore. So I'm curious.

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Oct 2, 2012, 10:48 Verno

Fixed a bug that was automatically killing players as they entered Sharkmaw Caverns in Lionís Arch.

Noooo, that was the best bug! I loved seeing new people try to find the right falling spot to start that.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo