Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
33 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

13. Re: On Sale Oct 2, 2012, 01:42 Creston

Prez wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 22:18:
Creston wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 22:07:
Prez wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 20:36:
Let it be known to all who claim I buy everything on Steam that I will not be buying 'Snuggle Truck'.

Tell me that you don't already have it, and I will gift it to you. :p

Creston

LOL! Don't you dare! Or I'll be forced to buy you Dishonored in return. Oh wait...

Evilgrin Evilgrin

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: On Sale Oct 2, 2012, 00:11 Jerykk

Acleacius wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:44:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 20:40:
BTW, has anyone ever bought anything from Gamestop PC Downloads? Not that I would because 1) prices, 2) it's Gamestop.
Same here, haven't and most likely won't.

Thanks for the coupon, it's very tempting for Dishonored. I'm still having problems with it being published by Bethesda and their console mentality. Funny thing is if it was just Arkane doing Kickstarter I'd be on it in a flash. I trust Arkane even if it was a beta. I wonder if they will be releasing an editor, that would convince me.

Rewatching Kick Ass, prepping for a little Chloe Grace action, baby! I swear if Arkane wasted her, there will be payback.

I wouldn't expect a level editor. I would expect a good port, though, if this is any indication: http://www.bethblog.com/2012/07/13/a-look-at-dishonoreds-many-ui-options/

11. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 23:44 Acleacius

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 20:40:
BTW, has anyone ever bought anything from Gamestop PC Downloads? Not that I would because 1) prices, 2) it's Gamestop.
Same here, haven't and most likely won't.

Thanks for the coupon, it's very tempting for Dishonored. I'm still having problems with it being published by Bethesda and their console mentality. Funny thing is if it was just Arkane doing Kickstarter I'd be on it in a flash. I trust Arkane even if it was a beta. I wonder if they will be releasing an editor, that would convince me.

Rewatching Kick Ass, prepping for a little Chloe Grace action, baby! I swear if Arkane wasted her, there will be payback.

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 2012, 23:50.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

10. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 22:18 Prez

Creston wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 22:07:
Let it be known to all who claim I buy everything on Steam that I will not be buying 'Snuggle Truck'.

Creston

LOL! Don't you dare! Or I'll be forced to buy you Dishonored in return. Oh wait...

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

9. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 22:13 Creston

Dev wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 21:11:
GMG has another 25% off voucher including pre-orders:
GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

GMG tweeted:
Unfortunately we don't allow use of any voucher for XCOM in North America due to our contract. Can't be changed, sorry -J

So the voucher works outside the US. Any bluesnews ppl outside the US willing to check on the price? I'm curious to see what putting the voucher brings xcom down to pricewise.

It works on Dishonored, but annoyingly, Greenman doesn't accept Discover (I guess it makes sense, seeing as how they're based in the UK), so I can't buy from them. Damn.

Creston

8. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 22:07 Creston

Creston

7. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 21:11 Dev

GMG has another 25% off voucher including pre-orders:
GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

GMG tweeted:
Unfortunately we don't allow use of any voucher for XCOM in North America due to our contract. Can't be changed, sorry -J

So the voucher works outside the US. Any bluesnews ppl outside the US willing to check on the price? I'm curious to see what putting the voucher brings xcom down to pricewise.

6. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 21:00 Kitkoan

nin wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 20:52:

It's actually a fun game!

Fun fact: It was originally called "Smuggle Truck" and you job was to smuggle people into America. But once people got wind of it, there was an outcry, and the game was quickly modified.

Fun fact: People in general had no outcry about it. In fact, it was more of a hohum then anything. It was Apple that freaked out. It started as an iOS game with a political message (you can click a button for "legal immigration" and it shows a ticker for next person in 18 years, X months, etc...)

You can get the original version for Android here

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

5. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 20:52 nin

It's actually a fun game!

Fun fact: It was originally called "Smuggle Truck" and you job was to smuggle people into America. But once people got wind of it, there was an outcry, and the game was quickly modified.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 20:45 Prez

Damn I've been outed! Oh, and about Impulse, when it belonged to Stardock the dowloads and patching worked great. Very unobtrusive and fast. Now that it is property of Gamestop, I couldn't tell you. I avoid them.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 20:40 The Half Elf

LIES, lord only knows that Valve set you up a second account because all of your games on 1 account would kill the server.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 20:36 Prez

- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2012, 20:21 Cutter

Dirt showdown? Joe Dirt? Or rather...'deer-tay'?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

33 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo