Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Sims 3 Patch

The Sims 3 Website has details on a new patch for The Sims 3 to update the lifestyle simulation to version 1.39. The update can be applied automatically from within the game, and there are also a manual versions of the patch on The Patches Scrolls for Windows and OS X in various languages, and the PC editions. This forum post has details on the new version, explaining this will make the new Supernatural expansion a trifle less spooky: "We’ve also been reading your feedback and know some of you have had some issues with undesired zombie spawns if you happened to save your game during a full moon. Today we have released a Game Update that addresses this issue. Once you have this Game Update, you'll no longer need to worry about infecting save games with this issue. If your save game has already been infected by this, you will need to create a new save game. However, you can preserve your household or your house by exporting them using the Edit Town mode and importing them into a new save game."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: The Sims 3 Patch Sep 30, 2012, 06:33 spindoctor

Reminds me of the hamster sickness that hit the Sims many years ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/746700.stm

Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: The Sims 3 Patch Sep 29, 2012, 17:19 Fion

I've said for a while that Sims 3 is the buggiest game ever made. I cant verify that but personal experience shows that to be true. When they make the next one (and you know they will), they need to build the engine from scratch.

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 2012, 14:34.

2. Re: The Sims 3 Patch Sep 29, 2012, 14:33 Quboid

So The Sims 3 has had an actual, unintended zombie outbreak?  

- Quboid

1. Re: The Sims 3 Patch Sep 29, 2012, 13:54 fawker

This game has so many bugs.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo