Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• The Binding of Isaac on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Cortex Command on Steam. Save 10%.
  • Square Enix Squad on GOG.com. Save 60%.
  • Total War Weekend on Steam. Save 25%.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: On Sale Sep 30, 2012, 06:19 xXBatmanXx

Hay thanks! Just realized I looked at that email and I have a key for Cortex Command! Is it Terreria on 'roids!? Looks fun as hell.

/edit: HOLY HELL CORTEX COMMAND IS NOT A JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET KIND OF GAME!!@@!@@

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 2012, 06:47.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: On Sale Sep 29, 2012, 12:18 xXBatmanXx

ASeven wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 04:53:
Use this page to get your HIN 2 keys and get access to Cortex Command on Steam.

Thanks.

Damn HUmble Bundles. Can't gift shit....have to eat it. Oh well, goes to a great cause.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

11. Re: On Sale Sep 29, 2012, 04:53 ASeven

Use this page to get your HIN 2 keys and get access to Cortex Command on Steam.  

10. Re: On Sale Sep 29, 2012, 03:45 xXBatmanXx

Get on that Binding of Isaac. Great game.  

9. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 23:50 nin

Shok wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 23:41:
ASeven wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 21:57:
Everyone who bought the humble indie bundle 2 has this game. Ask for your keys and youll get the steam key for cortex command.

Thanks for that info. Just did a search in my google emails and found my receipt for HB2 from July of last year and the link still worked and let me redeem my steam key for Cortex.

Oh, awesome! That worked for me as well! Thank you both!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

8. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 23:41 Shok

Everyone who bought the humble indie bundle 2 has this game. Ask for your keys and youll get the steam key for cortex command.

Thanks for that info. Just did a search in my google emails and found my receipt for HB2 from July of last year and the link still worked and let me redeem my steam key for Cortex.

7. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 23:19 killer_roach

Shok wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 23:04:
hoolaparara wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 23:01:
GOG also have an end of line sale on Perimeter and Soldiers: Heroes of World War II (66% off) which are going to great Codemasters licensing graveyard in the sky on Monday.

Yeah I saw that and it worried me a little. It's like Amazon pulling kindle books you already own from your account. I guess I should back up all my GoG games in case any of them end up being "unlicensed" in the future.

I have one Codemasters game from GOG that already hit EOL... I'm still able to download it to this day. They've actually been really, really good about dealing with Codemasters' inane behavior.

6. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 23:15 jimnms

I saw it on the main Steam page this morning and remembered it was in Alpha from one of the bundles. If you look on your Humble Bundle #2 page it will have a Steam key for it there, and the DRM free download has already been updated to 1.0.

I thought it looked cool from when I first saw it on the Humble Bundle, but I never played the alpha. I figured I'd wait till it released, and after all this time I just figured they'd given up on it. I'm glad they finished it, and I can't wait to try it out.

MeanJim on Steam

5. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 23:04 Shok

hoolaparara wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 23:01:
GOG also have an end of line sale on Perimeter and Soldiers: Heroes of World War II (66% off) which are going to great Codemasters licensing graveyard in the sky on Monday.

Yeah I saw that and it worried me a little. It's like Amazon pulling kindle books you already own from your account. I guess I should back up all my GoG games in case any of them end up being "unlicensed" in the future.

4. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 23:01 hoolaparara

3. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 22:48 Shok

I just played the X-com demo and although it was short I did enjoy all the polish and the gameplay is there. I also went to the Steam page and all the pre-order bonuses are unlocked now...even though I already have Civ4 at least it's giftable I guess. I'll probably pre-order it.

Also, where did carrier command come from? It released today and I never even heard of it coming out. It looks like it could be fun too...

2. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 21:57 ASeven

1. Re: On Sale Sep 28, 2012, 21:47 jdreyer

Wow, I remember playing Cortex Command like six years ago. Looks like it's come a long way.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo