Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: TSA Agent Found With ABC IPad. Thanks Ant via reddit.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2012, 11:17 LittleMe

DangerDog wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 04:03:
Cutter wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 23:13:
I thought congress was moving to end the TSA entirely. They really need to.

fat chance it that happening, if anything I expect to see these blue shirts running around shopping malls next.

Yeah, fat chance. Oh the home lancht defense are expanding, not contracting. Our politically controlled nationalist paranoia is on the rise here. Great place to bring up a child. Not.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2012, 06:57 xXBatmanXx

Whenever I get patted down I act mildly aroused and grin like the Cheshire cat making little 'mmm' noises. It definitely makes them uncomfortable and puts them on the defensive. It always results in very fast, and not very thorough patdown. I thought congress was moving to end the TSA entirely. They really need to.

Come on...we know there is no acting involved!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

6. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2012, 05:20 The Half Elf

wtf you talking about willis, I am damn cute, and dead sexy!  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2012, 05:07 jdreyer

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 28, 2012, 21:58:
Out of 6 trips flying out of OIA (Orlando) 5 times I was asked to step out of line for a 'random' screening of my luggage and personal items. I was also the tallest person in the line each time by about 6 inches.

Ssssssso, dude. "The half elf" just doesn't suit you.

Hey Blue, can you change this guy to "The Half Ogre?" Thanks!

EDIT: Maybe they just thought you were cute, Halfie.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2012, 04:03 DangerDog

Whenever I get patted down I act mildly aroused and grin like the Cheshire cat making little 'mmm' noises. It definitely makes them uncomfortable and puts them on the defensive. It always results in very fast, and not very thorough patdown. I thought congress was moving to end the TSA entirely. They really need to.

fat chance it that happening, if anything I expect to see these blue shirts running around shopping malls next.

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 28, 2012, 23:13 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Into the Black Sep 28, 2012, 21:58 The Half Elf

Out of 6 trips flying out of OIA (Orlando) 5 times I was asked to step out of line for a 'random' screening of my luggage and personal items. I was also the tallest person in the line each time by about 6 inches.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Into the Black Sep 28, 2012, 21:46 jdreyer

BUSTED.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo