Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Shadow of a Soul Delayed

Turkish developer Vivec Entertainment announces a delay to the release of Shadow of a Soul, saying the Windows and OS X first-person horror game is now due in May 2013 after being originally announced for release next month. "Ever since the first trailer of the game, 'The Room,' was released on December 20, 2012, the response from gamers has been uniformly positive and encouraging," says Ferzan K. Aygen, CEO of Vivec Entertainment. "As an indie developer, I want to create a game that is worthy of all the support I've received thus far. I've decided to postpone the release in order to fully achieve my goal of creating an intense and scary game."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Shadow of a Soul Delayed Sep 29, 2012, 19:52 NotOneOfUs

"Ever since the first trailer of the game, 'The Room,' was released on December 20, 2012, the response from gamers has been uniformly positive and encouraging."

Now that's marketing!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Shadow of a Soul Delayed Sep 29, 2012, 06:58 Jerykk

The video looked to be entirely prerendered. I want to see some actual gameplay before passing judgment.  

1. Re: Shadow of a Soul Delayed Sep 28, 2012, 13:37 MajorD

A la Penumbra & Amnesia, so I do like the style. Can't really judge by the short video, but it does look like it has the potential to be a good game.

Horror/Survival LPs to hold you over..... Wink

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo