Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com

GOG.com now offers a Carmageddon Max Pack, a DRM-free bundle of Carmageddon and its Splat Pack expansion as they anticipate Stainless Games' release of Carmageddon: Reincarnation. This kicks off a weekend promotion where they are offering sales on games with upcoming sequels:

GOG.com have also prepared a fantastic promo that will start this Friday and last throughout the weekend. All gamers who are biting their nails in anticipation for some of the most fascinating releases of 2013, including the new Tomb Raider, Hitman: Absolution, and possibly THI4F, can buy the originals that made all the series so successful. The first three games featuring Lara Croft are available in a nice Tomb Raider 1+2+3 DRM-free package for only $3.99. The first Hitman game, Codename 47 can be sniped down for $2.39, and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin for $3.99. All three Thief games, Thief Gold, Thief 2: The Metal Age, and Thief 3: Deadly Shadows are available for $3.99 each. Other notable titles form the SquareEnix promo include Deus Ex series, Anachronox, and Legacy of Kain series-all 60% off, this weekend only on GOG.com. Visit GOG.com tomorrow for the Square Enix promo.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 28, 2012, 08:28 Bet

So d'we need a glide wrapper?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 21:21 Krodge

Whats up with the odd description on their page?
"A game about mowing down innocent race cars and getting points for it"

You almost wouldn't know it was a game about driving over people if you went by their description and screenshots.

Anyway, I cant wait until they re-release 2

8. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 18:27 nin

Jivaro wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 18:25:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:55:
Jivaro wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 11:49:
Great game, can't wait to give it a go. I am certain the graphics and physics will be hilariously terrible..but the memories I have of playing this game will probably overwhelm that. Can't wait for the Kickstarter project to be finished.

Played all morning. So much fun, hurts the eyes a bit as it wasn't intended to be played on such a large monitor. But still playable in all of it's fun splatting peds, cows, pigs, goodness.

Got it for free as part of the KS.

Did I miss that? I did that kickstarter...hmm...

If you pledged a certain amount, you should have an email from this morning...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 18:25 Jivaro

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:55:
Great game, can't wait to give it a go. I am certain the graphics and physics will be hilariously terrible..but the memories I have of playing this game will probably overwhelm that. Can't wait for the Kickstarter project to be finished.

Played all morning. So much fun, hurts the eyes a bit as it wasn't intended to be played on such a large monitor. But still playable in all of it's fun splatting peds, cows, pigs, goodness.

Did I miss that? I did that kickstarter...hmm...

6. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 15:55 xXBatmanXx

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

5. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 13:57 hb3d

nin wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 10:32:
So...System Shock 2 and Carma2 this weekend?
That's Carmageddon 1 not 2 from GoG.

4. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 13:33 zombiefan

Tempted to pick up Thief 2 since that new patch came out. Still on the fence though.  

3. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 13:25 Cram

before I buy this, I have larger widescreen monitor. Did they add widescreen support, or will it stretch?  

2. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 11:49 Jivaro

1. Re: Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG.com Sep 27, 2012, 10:32 nin

Got my download link this morning, as apart of the KS. So...System Shock 2 and Carma2 this weekend?

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo