Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website announces that the version 1.4 update is live in the Star Wars MMORPG, bringing new "Terror From Beyond" content, new weapons and armor, an improved group finder, and more. There are also a bunch of "minor" bug fixes, which are all outlined in these patch notes.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 08:44 nin

Trashy wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 08:29:
It's not a bad single player game.

It wasn't bad at first, but it eventually (mid 20s) felt really repetitive to me...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 08:37 Lorcin

winnetou wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 05:44:

Depends on what you're looking for. I've kept my subscription active for operations (raiding) since I'm part of a nice team. 1.4 included a new operation and our first sample of it was fun.
Previous operations weren't terrible, just a bit stale after a few months of running them, even getting a near-full alt team to complete them. This is a good content pack if that's also your taste.
This update did not include the space missions, warzones or planet Makeb which were outlined as additional content we could expect over the course of this year.

Thanks for that

8. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 08:29 Trashy

It's not a bad single player game.  

7. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 05:44 winnetou

Lorcin wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 23:07:
I don't want f2p - but is there enough high end content to start paying for this again yet?

Depends on what you're looking for. I've kept my subscription active for operations (raiding) since I'm part of a nice team. 1.4 included a new operation and our first sample of it was fun.
Previous operations weren't terrible, just a bit stale after a few months of running them, even getting a near-full alt team to complete them. This is a good content pack if that's also your taste.
This update did not include the space missions, warzones or planet Makeb which were outlined as additional content we could expect over the course of this year.

6. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 05:26 dj LiTh

Armengar wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 05:14:
never tried this. Mates did and quit after a month. I might try F2P (whats to lose?)

Your time.

5. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 05:14 Armengar

never tried this. Mates did and quit after a month. I might try F2P (whats to lose?)  
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.

4. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 27, 2012, 00:59 WyldKat

The unspeakable horror will be another Taris planet....filled with Rakghoul.....pandas.....

...Rakghoul pandas that sound like Jar Jar Binks.

Lorcin wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 23:07:
I don't want f2p - but is there enough high end content to start paying for this again yet?

High end content was always the worst part of this game.

3. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 26, 2012, 23:07 Lorcin

2. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 26, 2012, 20:50 Jivaro

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 20:21:
Still waiting for F2P...

Same. I have a couple of character story lines to finish up. Probably gone again after that though. I guess I could be surprised, but I am doubting I will stay for endgame or LVL 50 PvP.

1. Re: Star Wars: the Old Republic Patched Sep 26, 2012, 20:21 The Half Elf

Still waiting for F2P...  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo