Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Nexus: The Jupiter Incident on GOG.com. Save 60%.
  • Syberia Bundle on Steam. Save 75%.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: On Sale Sep 27, 2012, 10:05 yuastnav

I just hope this copy of Nexus works properly.
I still have the DVD case lying around here somewhere but I never finished the game because a certain cutscene always crashed the game (skipping it crashed the game, too) and I didn't found any solutions on the internet that worked for me.

Oh well, got it while it was 60% off and will try it out again when I find some time. It was definitely really good when it was working.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: On Sale Sep 27, 2012, 04:41 eRe4s3r

Because Kickstarter does not allow non-US developers to submit projects easily, or get money without hassle at all.

Yes, you can work around all of that, but that is neither easy nor most of the time possible for a small eastern European developer.

This is also, why most non-us games are not on Kickstarter, but rather on IndieGogo or assorted national alternatives.

2. Re: On Sale Sep 26, 2012, 20:54 Parias

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is quite awesome. Anyone who hasn't played it yet should take the opportunity to do so now.  

1. Re: On Sale Sep 26, 2012, 20:16 The Half Elf

GAH was just wondering why Nexus 2 wasn't a kickstarter. I've always wanted to play this!  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo