Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tryst Demo

The Steam Page for Tryst now features a playable demo of Blue Giant Interactive's recently released real-time strategy game. Here's the outline of how this will allow a sample of the game's multiplayer action:

In the demo, you can join the multiplayer lobby and host games on the Inginus map. You can join any game being hosted by someone with access to the full version of "Tryst". Demo players are limited to playing the Human faction. There is no single player component in the demo.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 22:57 Burrito of Peace

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 20:26:
As a gay guy who ran the family Tanning Salon for a few years, let me tell you I've seen more Hooter Girl tits then you can possibly conceive.
AND they payed me to look!

I think I win sir.

You win the boobie prize. ~rimshot~

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 20:26 The Half Elf

As a gay guy who ran the family Tanning Salon for a few years, let me tell you I've seen more Hooter Girl tits then you can possibly conceive.
AND they payed me to look!

I think I win sir.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 19:14 Wildone

U wish man, shes a model too;)) I wouldn't expect gamer boys to understand anyway lol  

5. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 18:59 Stormsinger

No single-player component to the demo, no playing with other demo players. Sounds like the demo is primarily supposed to provide a set of easy victims for those who buy the game.

I'll pass.

4. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 18:27 eRe4s3r

Was this the game where OutOfEight made the video with the loop of near instant capping/uncapping and we all made snappy comments about how this looks like a indy take on Star-Craft? Well if it is, consider all my comments from back then as if i had them posted here  

3. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 17:07 Burrito of Peace

Stanly Manly wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 16:47:

Your sister doesn't count.

Oh SNAP! Pimp

2. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 16:47 Stanly Manly

Wildone wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 16:46:
I had a tryst last night with a sexy asian girl!

Your sister doesn't count.

Anyway, I saw the word "competitive", and decided to pass.

1. Re: Tryst Demo Sep 26, 2012, 16:46 Wildone

I had a tryst last night with a sexy asian girl!  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo