Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Darksiders II DLC Released

The Darksiders II Website announces the Argulís Tomb and the Death Rides DLC packs are now both available for the Windows and console editions of Vigil Games' action/RPG. Here's word:

Argulís Tomb is a new gameplay zone, which includes two challenging new dungeons, new enemies to best, and unique legendary loot to collect. Any new purchaser of the Limited Edition version of Darksiders II will find a unique code in their game box entitling them to download this first content pack for free. For all other customers Argulís Tomb is available to download for 560 MS Points / $6.99.

As well as Argulís Tomb, players will be able to purchase the Death Rides Pack, previously available only as a pre-order incentive. The Death Rides Pack adds around an additional two hours of side-quests to the main game and is available for 560 MS Points / $6.99.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 14:29 Stanly Manly

Prez wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 12:14:
I really enjoyed Darksiders, which I just completed after a marathon gaming session 2 weeks ago. I would buy Darksiders 2 in a minute but the first game left me drained - I am not generally an action platformer gamer, so while I loved the game I need a break before diving in again. Hopefully the game sales pick up with the dlc (should have put the main game on sale to celebrate) because I want THQ to stick around and publish more great games like this.

I liked the original Darksiders as well, but after trying the "demo" to Darksiders 2, I can say that you really aren't missing much. It's not a bad game, it is simply very uninteresting and ultimately forgettable. Granted, I played no more than a few hours, but that was enough for me to uninstall it and scratch it off my buy list. I highly recommend you try the "demo" first, as well.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 12:55 Prez

BobBob wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 12:39:
After getting Torchlight 2, as brilliant and full of content as it is, I just can't convince myself to spend more than $20 on a game now.

Seriously. I am having the same problem. Between TL2 and Orcs Must Die 2, I have gotten insane amount of amazing playtime out of 2 games that together (with pre-order bonuses) cost me half of what a "AAA" release would . Borderlands 2 is looking to be a marathon game, though even that I got at $35 with the GMG pre-order sale.

ďThe greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.Ē
- Mahatma Gandhi

8. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 12:39 BobBob

After getting Torchlight 2, as brilliant and full of content as it is, I just can't convince myself to spend more than $20 on a game now.  

7. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 12:21 Trevellian

I bought this on PS3... and so far it's just sat there, which is unfortunate as I loved the original game... but it kinda took a back seat to Guild Wars 2... Borderlands 2, and now DOA5  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

6. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 12:14 Prez

I really enjoyed Darksiders, which I just completed after a marathon gaming session 2 weeks ago. I would buy Darksiders 2 in a minute but the first game left me drained - I am not generally an action platformer gamer, so while I loved the game I need a break before diving in again. Hopefully the game sales pick up with the dlc (should have put the main game on sale to celebrate) because I want THQ to stick around and publish more great games like this.  

ďThe greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.Ē
- Mahatma Gandhi

5. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 11:24 Jivaro

Didn't buy it yet..mainly because of all the other things I have to play currently. I will get it eventually since I loved the first one, but it will most likely be a sale, used, and on PS3. The DLC, as with pretty much all DLC, will only be bought if I love the original game. Anything less then true love and I skip it. For the cost of most DLC I can buy full games, so it takes a lot to get me to buy it these days.  

4. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 11:21 deqer

Nickle and diming us with DLC already? Cool.

3. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 11:16 peteham

Actually I felt the loot system detracted from the game rather than add to it.

I never finished it either.

2. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 10:55 Verno

Yeah I never finished this, too much other stuff on the go. It wasn't a bad game by any means, like the first its fun but flawed and I feel like the improvements were mainly a superficial loot system.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

1. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 10:40 Alamar

This is so not going to happen for me... Darksiders II took a back seat to everything heh...

Maybe when they're all out, and steam-sale-cheap... But maybe not...

-Alamar

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo