Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta

The Miner Wars Website announces the launch of closed beta testing of Miner Wars 2081, following extensive alpha testing of the upcoming first-person space action/simulation game. Like the alpha, the beta is open to customers who preorder the game, and here is word on where development stands:

Miner Wars 2081 has left ALPHA phase and is now officially in BETA. This is an exciting time! We've currently packed in 31 missions, which is about 10-15 hours of straight game play, but could take you much longer considering the free-roaming / sandbox gameplay, in-game editor and multi-player!

Only first 6 missions are dubbed and tested by our team. Remaining missions are in the process.

View
4. Re: Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta Sep 26, 2012, 15:48 Axis

Will W wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 13:35:
I got on this back in November of 2010....the game has come a long way...I haven't played it much in the past year though, just dabbling when they put out new builds every once in a while. I'm not sure it's what I expected the end product to be, but I guess I'll have to wait on that judgement till the final build anyhow. :-)

Wow it has been that long... mine was October 19th 2010.

Yours truly,

Axis
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 26, 12:45 Re: Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta Axis
  2. Sep 26, 13:35  Re: Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta Will W
>> 4. Sep 26, 15:48   Re: Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta Axis
  3. Sep 26, 15:27 Re: Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta wtf_man
  5. Sep 26, 18:09 Re: Miner Wars 2081 Enters Closed Beta Aero

footer

Blue's News logo