Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2

The Gearbox Software Forums have complaints from Borderlands 2 players who have had their Badass ranks reset to 0 and have lost the accompanying perks (thanks Eurogamer). Gearbox's Chris Faylor says they are looking into this:

Thanks for all the reports and specific details, folks. Our engineers are looking into this, and the information you've provided has proven to be a great resource while we investigate. At the moment, it seems to be a fairly rare issue and we'll keep you updated on when we resolve it.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 26, 2012, 19:49 Shataan

"I'll let them tinker with my ass if I can tinker with their release date for Colonial Marines."

That, and hopefully they will do away with the completely asstastic Alien 3rd pov view.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 26, 2012, 09:46 Trevellian

It definitely is an awesome system. So far I'm up to 1992 Badass rank, which is enough to get about 3.8-4.3% on 10 different stats. I mostly went with Gun Damage, Elemental Damage and Shield Recharge stuff. It's for sure way better than the gun skill system from Borderlands, and it's not too overpowering on a new character.  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2

9. removed Sep 26, 2012, 08:31 space captain

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 26, 2012, 10:00.

Go forth, and kill!

8. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 26, 2012, 07:42 SM0k3

Lorcin wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 21:44:
I'll let them tinker with my ass if I can tinker with their release date for Colonial Marines.

you're such a cheap wh**e.

I would too.

7. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 26, 2012, 06:42 Icewind

I hated the weapon skill level system in Borderlands 1 since you couldn't really change weapons late game since you'd be so unskilled with them. I think getting rid of that and replacing it with the badass "system" is a big improvement. I'm around badass rank 600 now and loving life as a lv 14 commando. Amazing game.  

6. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 26, 2012, 03:56 The Half Elf

I still wish they had a Catch a Ride in pre-flying Sanctuary, and some sort of way to skip the beginning of the game with new characters.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 25, 2012, 22:10 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 21:10:
Yeah, its an awesome feature. Whoever came up with that idea needs a raise.

Yea, it is nice to start a new character and buff them a bit.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 25, 2012, 21:45 Narf2029

No kidding. The bonuses themselves are minor but they apply to all your characters - finally I can play all different characters all the time and they will all benefit in at least a small way.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

3. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 25, 2012, 21:44 Lorcin

I'll let them tinker with my ass if I can tinker with their release date for Colonial Marines.  

2. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 25, 2012, 21:10 nin

Yeah, its an awesome feature. Whoever came up with that idea needs a raise.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 25, 2012, 20:52 Frijoles

So I had no idea about these badass ranks and wondered what it was. I finally stumbled in to it a couple of nights ago. I was happy to have many points to spend.  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo