Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 26, 2012, 00:20 killer_roach

ViRGE wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 21:53:
PropheT wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 20:05:
They've been doing the day 1 digital thing with Vita already, and it's awesome there. I don't know that I'd use it as much on a console, but the option is sure nice.
Indeed. I'm a bit surprised it has taken Sony so long to get to simultaneous digital downloads on the PS3, but it's good to see they finally got there.

The fact that they've been trying to tread lightly with retailers. At this point, though, after the PSP Go and the Vita, they've likely pissed off the retail sector about as much as they possibly can.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 25, 2012, 21:53 ViRGE

PropheT wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 20:05:
They've been doing the day 1 digital thing with Vita already, and it's awesome there. I don't know that I'd use it as much on a console, but the option is sure nice.
Indeed. I'm a bit surprised it has taken Sony so long to get to simultaneous digital downloads on the PS3, but it's good to see they finally got there.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 25, 2012, 20:05 PropheT

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo