Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: App store a disaster for developers Sep 25, 2012, 17:33 Tom

Creston wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 14:07:
Which is fine. But then stop bitching about it. And from the way the new appstore works, I somehow doubt that's where the most sales are. The way Apple shits all over indie developers, in contrast to a place like Steam, it's beyond comprehension why ANYONE would make apps for those assholes.

I'm sure they're crying all the way to the bank.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 25, 2012, 16:03 The Half Elf

Techie714 © wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 12:56:
Dude you're angry..lol

Andr0id > Apple

Switched from Sprint to ATT and got a HTC One X, and let me tell you, I am a happy camper. And it can play GTA3 without a hitch (I can't drive for shit with the phone but still..)

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: App store a disaster for developers Sep 25, 2012, 14:42 jdreyer

Between this and Apple maps, it's obvious that the company is missing the harsh whip of Steve Jobs.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

5. Re: App store a disaster for developers Sep 25, 2012, 14:07 Creston

John wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 13:20:
Creston wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 12:17:
So how about you developers abandon Apple then, and go program for devices/environments where you aren't treated like a fucking leper?
Because they go where the most app sales are. Like it or not, as long as Apple products are so popular, they'll keep making apps for them..

Which is fine. But then stop bitching about it. And from the way the new appstore works, I somehow doubt that's where the most sales are. The way Apple shits all over indie developers, in contrast to a place like Steam, it's beyond comprehension why ANYONE would make apps for those assholes.

Creston

Creston

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 25, 2012, 14:03 Cutter

See there was a massive walkout and protest in China because all the Apple workers are being driven too hard. No surprise there. Apple is evil.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: App store a disaster for developers Sep 25, 2012, 13:20 John

Creston wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 12:17:
So how about you developers abandon Apple then, and go program for devices/environments where you aren't treated like a fucking leper?
Because they go where the most app sales are. Like it or not, as long as Apple products are so popular, they'll keep making apps for them..

This space is available for rent

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 25, 2012, 12:56 Techie714 ©

Dude you're angry..lol

Andr0id > Apple

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

1. App store a disaster for developers Sep 25, 2012, 12:17 Creston

Or is that really too difficult to fathom for you? Are you just going to keep being Apple's little bitch, even though they kick you in the balls more and more and more and more and more and more and more?

Creston

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo