Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Ferret Hides TV Remote. An eternal mystery solved. Even if we don't know it, we apparently all own ferrets. Thanks Ant.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Into the Black Sep 25, 2012, 00:12 xXBatmanXx

banddirector wrote on Sep 25, 2012, 00:07:
I'm surprised Cutter hasn't commented yet - - he must be apoplectic ...

No...he is cowering in a corner, shaking, sweating, doesn't know how to function right now.

LUV YA CUT! HAHAHAAHAH

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Into the Black Sep 25, 2012, 00:07 banddirector

I'm surprised Cutter hasn't commented yet - - he must be apoplectic ...

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

8. Re: MNF Sep 24, 2012, 23:57 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 23:46:
H.O.L.Y... shit.

Creston

WOOOO! F THE PACK!@ HAHAHAHAHA

Bad calls were on both sides - but that.....that is just.....wow.....what do you expect from college refs? I saw some calls this week where someone caught the ball and didn't get touched and just dropped the ball, and it should have been a live ball, but the ref blew the whistle like a college ref would.....sad. The whole thing is just beyond belief.

I feel nothing for the PACK. KARMA is a BITCH!

You hear that? That is MN and IL laughing their asses of! WOOOO!

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

7. MNF Sep 24, 2012, 23:46 Creston

H.O.L.Y... shit.

Creston

6. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2012, 21:42 nin

Weasels are little bastards too.

Maybe there was competition between you?

(Sorry, I had to!)

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2012, 20:41 Cutter

Fantaz wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 18:14:
I used to have 2 ferrets (one like in the video, and an evil albino one with red eyes) and they kept stealing my socks! Awesome creatures...

Ex of mine had a ferret. I wanted to kill the fucking thing and I'm a man who loves animals. Won't go so far as to say I hate them, but I'm not a fan of them. Weasels are little bastards too. Otters, however, are aces.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2012, 20:12 Ratty

Losing the remote has to be literally the worst thing ever. In the universe. I get the shakes man, I get the shakes ...  

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2012, 19:56 nin

Ferrets look incredibly fun...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2012, 19:22 The Half Elf

Yeah had one like in the video named Spaz. NEVER leave ANY sort of lego or anything that has a rubber like texture out where a ferret can get it. Or jeans, socks, roomates cowboy boot (once hiding in it and once pulling it under the couch.

If you ever look under a person's couch and find everything in the world under it, they have kids or a ferret.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Into the Black Sep 24, 2012, 18:14 Fantaz

I used to have 2 ferrets (one like in the video, and an evil albino one with red eyes) and they kept stealing my socks! Awesome creatures...  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo