Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed III Video Overload

Computer and Video Games offers gameplay videos from what they call a "monster 3-hour playthrough" of Assassin's Creed III. Not to be out-excessed, IGN offers their own "ton" of videos from Ubisoft's stealth/assassination sequel. Reading our minds before our lips could even ask why, IGN explains: "at the end of the day we know you kind of just want to watch a bunch of footage and drool over it." The gang at VG247 apparently didn't get the memo, as their video clocks in at a modest nine-and-a-half minutes, though of course you always have the option to loop it and watch for three hours.

View
3. Re: Assassin's Creed III Video Overload Sep 25, 2012, 04:50 yonder

And I can't friggin stand people writing articles when it's clear they're new to the series. I think they should state that up front and don't make *ANY* comparisons to previous games. The guy actually stated that combat is simplied and compared it to Arkham games is if Arkham came out first or as if AssCreed is copying Arkham. It's ridiculous. I can't take take them seriously when they say things like "oh yay, we can do this now!" and my brain responds with "we could always do this" or "it was always like that".  
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 24, 16:18 Re: Assassin's Creed III Video Overload Tumbler
  2. Sep 24, 18:11 Re: Assassin's Creed III Video Overload Longjocks
>> 3. Sep 25, 04:50 Re: Assassin's Creed III Video Overload yonder

footer

Blue's News logo