Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL

Kotaku has a confirmation of recent indications that Mark of the Ninja is coming to Steam, saying Klei Entertainment's platformer should appear on the service within the next couple of weeks. "I'm primarily a PC person myself and I'm not okay, in any way, with this feeling like a shoddy port," lead designer Nels Anderson reassures them. "It's my intention that this is a full, proper version of the game in its own right." They also have reassurances that in spite of being published by Microsoft, this version of the game will not be saddles with the Games for Windows LIVE service. Thanks nin.

View
5. Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL Sep 24, 2012, 15:21 Elessar

Played the 360 demo and thought it was a fantastic platformer, with tight controls and slick gameplay. I held off because of the PC rumors, so I'm stoked to hear about this. I'm definitely getting it on Steam.  

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 24, 10:15 Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL nin
  2. Sep 24, 11:09 Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL netnerd85
  3. Sep 24, 11:21  Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL Prez
  4. Sep 24, 12:32   Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL Jerykk
>> 5. Sep 24, 15:21    Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL Elessar
  6. Sep 24, 17:43     Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL jdreyer
  7. Sep 24, 18:29    Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL finga
  9. Sep 24, 22:56     Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL Jerykk
  8. Sep 24, 22:14 Re: Mark of the Ninja Confirmed for Steam: No GFWL micsun

footer

Blue's News logo