Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 20:14 The Half Elf

What sucks is that I went the GMG route and won't get the pre-order goodies (to a long time fan of X-Com I MUST HAVE that blonde Guile haircut for my Squad), from Steam. And I already have Civ 5  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 19:11 Cutter

The RPS preview and the demon have me sold now.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

6. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 12:42 Matshock

Nearly 6GB for a demo. I think I can wait two more weeks. After the Portal 2 spoilers I go on a self-imposed media blackout a good month ahead of release anyway.

5. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 11:49 J

Wolfox wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 11:24:
The demo is out, it seems.
At first I thought you meant "demo", but there's the button on the steam page. You're my fave for today!

Edit: When I try to download it says error, no subscription. Perhaps the button is up before the demo?

Edit 2: Confirmed that it's due today, but not working yet.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2012, 12:09.

4. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 11:24 Wolfox

The demo is out, it seems.  

3. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 11:24 Verno

avianflu wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 10:55:
this is one of the few games I *really* want but I dont pre-buy much these days. Burned too many times after looking at hyped previews!

Yeah, I rarely preorder anymore. This does indeed look good but it will still be there after a week when the hype dies down and people weigh in.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

2. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 10:55 avianflu

this is one of the few games I *really* want but I dont pre-buy much these days. Burned too many times after looking at hyped previews!

1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 10:28 J

I pre-ordered, and I'm certainly revved up for it. We're currently 47% of the way to unlocking a free copy of Civ 5. The fate of the world is in your hands!  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo