Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 20:14 The Half Elf

What sucks is that I went the GMG route and won't get the pre-order goodies (to a long time fan of X-Com I MUST HAVE that blonde Guile haircut for my Squad), from Steam. And I already have Civ 5  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 19:11 Cutter

The RPS preview and the demon have me sold now.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 12:42 Matshock

Nearly 6GB for a demo. I think I can wait two more weeks. After the Portal 2 spoilers I go on a self-imposed media blackout a good month ahead of release anyway.

5. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 11:49 J

Wolfox wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 11:24:
The demo is out, it seems.
At first I thought you meant "demo", but there's the button on the steam page. You're my fave for today!

Edit: When I try to download it says error, no subscription. Perhaps the button is up before the demo?

Edit 2: Confirmed that it's due today, but not working yet.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2012, 12:09.

4. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 11:24 Wolfox

The demo is out, it seems.  

3. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 11:24 Verno

avianflu wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 10:55:
this is one of the few games I *really* want but I dont pre-buy much these days. Burned too many times after looking at hyped previews!

Yeah, I rarely preorder anymore. This does indeed look good but it will still be there after a week when the hype dies down and people weigh in.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

2. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 10:55 avianflu

this is one of the few games I *really* want but I dont pre-buy much these days. Burned too many times after looking at hyped previews!

1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 24, 2012, 10:28 J

I pre-ordered, and I'm certainly revved up for it. We're currently 47% of the way to unlocking a free copy of Civ 5. The fate of the world is in your hands!  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo