Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Castle Crashers on Steam This Week

A Steam page for Castle Crashers now reveals that previously announced plans to bring the platformer to Steam will culminate in a release on September 26th. Word is: "Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this award winning 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! Featuring hand-drawn characters, Castle Crashers delivers hi-res visuals like nothing you've seen before. Four friends can play locally or online to save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!" Coming to Steam this week is Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, which is expected on Thursday. Thanks nin.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 24, 2012, 07:43 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 07:05:
nin wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 14:33:
ASeven wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 12:33:
nin wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 11:54:
Fun little game (with a great sense of humor), and highly recommended. Looking forward to trying it again.

Doesn't this game have an insane amount of DLC though, or am I thinking of a different game?

I only played it when it first came out, but I don't recall an excessive amount.

Same. U have it on the xbox? I would like to play it some more - fun game, but couldn't find people to play....very difficult game solo.

I did, but I'll be grabbing it again on steam.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 24, 2012, 07:05 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 14:33:
Fun little game (with a great sense of humor), and highly recommended. Looking forward to trying it again.

Doesn't this game have an insane amount of DLC though, or am I thinking of a different game?

I only played it when it first came out, but I don't recall an excessive amount.

Same. U have it on the xbox? I would like to play it some more - fun game, but couldn't find people to play....very difficult game solo.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

8. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 22:48 Lorcin

I'll tell my son (10) when he gets home from school tomorrow. Kinda expecting him to have his first nerdgasm.  

7. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 14:33 nin

6. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 13:57 Vulkan

This is one of those already good games that's a million times better when you've got 3 other people to play it with.  

5. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 13:25 Axis

For a second I thought "Castle Story"! Did the KS on it, hope its good. I'll check this out too.  

Yours truly,

Axis

4. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 13:13 Mordecai Walfish

Awesome! Been looking forward to playing this since I first saw it. Also probably gonna check out the half-minute hero title coming to steam, the one on PSP was pretty fun once you got the mechanics down, and it's really surprising to see a version coming to steam. Love the variety of games on their way.

Just beat FTL for the first time today too! The teleporter helped immensely in the final battle(s), as I was just able to send down my Rock/Mantis goon squad to each separate weapon and take them out, starting with the triple missile launcher. The cloaking device was also a great help when they did their panzer strikes. Unlocked 2 ships on this playthrough: the 2nd plan for the Kestrel and the one you get for winning!

Now that I've beaten it though it's time to shed the training wheels and play on normal difficulty from here on out. Amazing game ^_^

3. Re: RE: Follow up Sep 23, 2012, 12:36 UConnBBall

Not enough DLC!!! I want more story mode!!!!  

2. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 12:33 ASeven

1. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 11:54 nin

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo