Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

Green Man Gaming 20% off code.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 22:40 Jerykk

nin wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 15:53:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 15:12:
Yeah between Borderlands 2 and X-Com, (both are Steam keys) saved about 55 bucks with GMG coupons.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, with either a region locked key that hoses a ton of us (or gets removed from our accounts), or their insane prices cause them to fold.

But so far they've always come through for me.

Keep waiting for them to knock $5-$10 off dishonored, so I can combine it with a coupon and get it for under $40, but they've not budged so far.

They did screw up with the Sleeping Dogs release. They accidentally sent out EU keys to U.S. customers, though they did eventually fix the situation. They sometimes have trouble delivering keys on-time as well.

As for Dishonored, I don't expect it to go on sale anytime soon. Publishers decide these things and Bethesda doesn't go for sales on pre-orders. Getting Dishonored for $45 with a 25% off coupon is the best you're going to get unless GMG offers a 30% off coupon within the next two weeks, which is fairly unlikely.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 18:48 The Half Elf

^Drag0n^ wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 16:00:
That coupon gets pretty insane if you buy Borderlands 2 with it.

It's 10% off this weekend, and the coupon gives you 20% off the sale price, taking it to just over 42 dollars.

Killer deal.

And they take PayPal.

^D^

Or 36 bucks with alot of pre-order stuff a month or so ago?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

8. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 16:00 ^Drag0n^

That coupon gets pretty insane if you buy Borderlands 2 with it.

It's 10% off this weekend, and the coupon gives you 20% off the sale price, taking it to just over 42 dollars.

Killer deal.

And they take PayPal.

^D^

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."

7. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 15:53 nin

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 15:12:
Yeah between Borderlands 2 and X-Com, (both are Steam keys) saved about 55 bucks with GMG coupons.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, with either a region locked key that hoses a ton of us (or gets removed from our accounts), or their insane prices cause them to fold.

But so far they've always come through for me.

Keep waiting for them to knock $5-$10 off dishonored, so I can combine it with a coupon and get it for under $40, but they've not budged so far.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

6. Gamefly coupon is 1GFT82012 Sep 23, 2012, 15:28 hb3d

That Gamefly 20% off coupon works on any game not just Torchlight 2.

I believe it is also one use per account/order, so if you want to use it for more than one game, order all games at the same time.

By the way Green Man Gaming, you call that an EA sale?! Your prices are 50% higher than EA sales have been elsewhere.

5. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 15:12 The Half Elf

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 12:41 Acleacius

It defiantly seals the deal nin, especially after confirming it can be loaded/activated on Steam, thanks.

PHJF wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 12:05:
GMG doesn't even have TL2...
Where were you, when I needed you....

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 12:05 PHJF

GMG doesn't even have TL2...  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

2. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 11:57 nin

Yeah, I was planning to grab TL2 anyway (though I'm not sure when I'll get to play it), but $4 off kinda sealed the deal.

(As I said in yesterdays thread, and as a note:) If you're like me and new to Gamefly, make sure you do the phone authorization at the end of your order. It's mildly annoying, but my order sat w/o a key for like 20 minutes, but the moment I went back and did that, the key showed up.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: On Sale Sep 23, 2012, 11:22 Acleacius

Haven't used GMG yet, but do I see this correctly...Torchlight II 15.99 with coupon and then another 20% for the voucher?

Edit:NM I see now it's two different sites, duh.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo