Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sleeping Dogs October DLC Details

The Sleeping Dogs Website has details on four DLC packs for Sleeping Dogs scheduled for release next month for this action game set in the streets of Hong Kong. They have a trailer showing off these four packs: A Street Racer pack, a SWAT pack, a Tactical Soldier Pack, as well as a Community Gift Pack, which as the name implies, will be free. Word is: "With packs hitting throughout the month, you will be able to download a variety of add-on packs at different price points, from the totally free Community Gift Pack to the first story-driven game extension, to be revealed at October's New York Comic Con."

View
8. Re: Sleeping Dogs October DLC Details Sep 21, 2012, 23:51 Tomas

Sleeping Dogs is one of the best games I've played this year. Seriously. If you're hating on it without playing it, you're being silly and obnoxious. Fun story, great voice acting, fun missions, I even like the racing (I usually hate racing games). It's pretty much everything I wished GTA IV had been. Yeah, I wish there was more content (steam says I put in 29 hours - it's not content light...I just wish I still had more main missions =), and frankly so far the DLC has been horrible, but that doesn't take away from it being a really fun single player experience. It's one of the only games I finished that I still am tempted to fire up here and there just to tinker about.

But yeah, don't play it and hate it. That makes tons of sense.

edit: added the steam hours part

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 21, 20:37 im listening... somewhat space captain
  2. Sep 21, 20:52  Re: im listening... somewhat The Half Elf
  3. Sep 21, 21:07   Re: im listening... somewhat nin
  4. Sep 21, 21:29    Re: im listening... somewhat Cutter
  5. Sep 21, 21:44     Re: im listening... somewhat space captain
  11. Sep 22, 01:31      Re: im listening... somewhat netnerd85
  12. Sep 22, 02:08       Re: im listening... somewhat space captain
  6. Sep 21, 22:47     Re: im listening... somewhat Dades
  7. Sep 21, 22:58      Re: im listening... somewhat Jerykk