Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event

The BioWare Blog announces Operation: PATRIOT as this weekend's special event in Mass Effect 3. This is now underway, offering special goals and rewards for participants. They also announce they've added the ability to unlock the Argus Assault Rifle in multiplayer play, offering a weapon previously only available in solo play. Finally, they have updated their multiplayer battle telemetry, an infographic with statistics on what's happened since the Reaper invasion.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 22, 2012, 13:19 The Pyro

Suckage wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 22:00:
Does anyone play this still? I never managed to join a single multiplayer game: I'd always get kicked by the host. I guess it's one of these things meant to be played within your friends list.

I've probably played about 100 matches with random squads, maybe a bit more, and I've only been kicked once. I can't imagine why you would get kicked frequently unless you're trying to join one of the higher difficulties with a level 1 character or lousy weapons. That said, I haven't played ME3 in a couple months now. Maybe it's different?

Wow, I can't believe someone managed to grind out an 18,000 N7 level. That's obsession bordering on insanity.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 22, 2012, 12:02 Linthat22

You know, ever since MP was announced for ME3, I was never all that interested.

Tried it once and that's all I needed to know that it wasn't for me. I'll gladly stick with the single player mode.

5. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 22, 2012, 01:58 Creston

Dades wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 22:24:
Every weekend is an event for these guys, it kind of loses its meaning when you do that.

Every other weekend, but yeah, it's kinda become dull. And now they've gone and made it impossible to just solo the squad goal, so ugh. Trying to extract with all squad members only to watch one moron walk out of the extraction zone with 5 seconds left is not my idea of fun anymore.

Bioware clearly refuses to spend more than 5 minutes coming up with these weekend "events", but to be fair, that's approximately 3 minutes more than they spend on their weekly "balancing" sessions.

Creston

4. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 21, 2012, 22:24 Dades

Every weekend is an event for these guys, it kind of loses its meaning when you do that.  

3. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 21, 2012, 22:24 Scheherazade

I play regularly.

If you want to play a farming match (cheesing a specific map vs a specific ai that can't properly path around a specific area of the map), you'll find a game quickly.

If you want to play a normal pick up game, you can wait up to 10 minutes to start a game... but usually less than 5.

-scheherazade

2. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 21, 2012, 22:09 Creston

Suckage wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 22:00:
Does anyone play this still? I never managed to join a single multiplayer game: I'd always get kicked by the host. I guess it's one of these things meant to be played within your friends list.

GW2, BL2 and now Torchlight 2 have made the PC mp a barren wasteland. You can't even find a match anymore. I guess the Xbox crowd still plays.

Bioware keeps desperately buffing stuff to bring people back, but alas.

Creston

1. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 21, 2012, 22:00 Suckage

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo