Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Into the Black Sep 21, 2012, 12:12 Mordecai Walfish

Cutter wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 21:35:
Fucking LOL! Just seeing that headline sent me into paroxysms of laughter! Holy shitballs that's funny!

Edit: Ok, some good jokes in the comments for that article but this one almost made me pee my pants laughing....

I hope I die peacefully like my grandpa and not screaming and helpless like the other people in the car he was driving.

Ahahahaha!

I thought that comment was especially hilarious too =)

In all seriousness though, with all of the people being plowed over by senior drivers and obvious damage being done to expensive-to-replace structures, we need a system that is able to test for reaction time and judgement be a mandatory part of retiring at a certain age to be able to continue to drive your own vehicle.

Maybe with the recent revolutions in latency-minimized VR we could achieve this in the near future, with realistic simulations and response/accuracy tests for elderly drivers.. this would probably save a life or two, at least.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. wow... Sep 20, 2012, 21:51 space captain

yeh man

live it up

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(that was fake... JUST SAYIN)

Go forth, and kill!

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 20, 2012, 21:35 Cutter

Fucking LOL! Just seeing that headline sent me into paroxysms of laughter! Holy shitballs that's funny!

Edit: Ok, some good jokes in the comments for that article but this one almost made me pee my pants laughing....

I hope I die peacefully like my grandpa and not screaming and helpless like the other people in the car he was driving.

Ahahahaha!

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2012, 21:55.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 20, 2012, 21:07 Asmo

Tip 1: "Please don't crash in to us"

That is all.

That article gave me a good lol..

2. Re: Into the Black Sep 20, 2012, 20:32 The Half Elf

Blue the site was down a little while ago, everything going ok?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Into the Black Sep 20, 2012, 20:27 space captain

slow day huh  
Go forth, and kill!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo